Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Tutorial Improvement

64m3r

I think a better tutorial and more help and hints are needed in the game.

What i understood from the tutorial:
-How to aim

-how long it takes for them to die

-health , shield

-experience

what i learned the hard way:
-you can wall jump -_-
-you can run across and up walls
-if you jump and mele you do a ground slam

-some abilities require more energy than others

-you have to reload before you can pick up ammo

-if you hide when seen , the enemy will find you and surround you

-revives refill every 24h ( seriously if you are going to do that then don't put a "refill now" button , i clicked before i could read the part where it says it refills every day)

What i wanted to learn but even after weeks of playing i still don't understand:
-How to get rare blueprints

-how to get better mod drops

-what is the dojo

-can i find a sentinel on a planet

-enemy level to player level differences

(the planet says 6-15 lvl , im 18. The enemies are lvl 16-18. Also i see no difference from a lvl 10 enemy and a lvl 18 enemy, feels the same)

-affinity drops on levels

-Artifacts , where can i find them

*You can make the tutorial look like a simulated world where you can wall jump , do stealth kills and all that.
I know this is in the dojo challanges , but those are missions that you can fail. At the very least you should add more hints ,not on the loading but on the main menu because the loading is done in 15 sec and you can't read anything.

*Also when the player has an oportunity to do a movement or attack for the first time , make a ingame window open or a tip window next to the player that pauses the game and explains what you can do:

*player using stealth aproaches enemy from behind* *window appears on side* "You can use stealth kills to avoid getting detected , try this now by pressing [MELE] "

Also ,a small suggestion:
If you are going to make a boss that takes 30min to kill , atleast make him drop something usefull other than energy and 1 ammo clip

What i wanted to learn but even after weeks of playing i still don't understand:

-How to get rare blueprints

-how to get better mod drops

-what is the dojo

-can i find a sentinel on a planet

-enemy level to player level differences

(the planet says 6-15 lvl , im 18. The enemies are lvl 16-18. Also i see no difference from a lvl 10 enemy and a lvl 18 enemy, feels the same)

-affinity drops on levels

-Artifacts , where can i find themp

- Certain Bosses drop Certain BP.  If you are talking about Weapons, look for the alerts.  If you are talking about the Banshee its random

- There isn't a way to get better mods :/.  Its all luck atm

- The Dojo is the thing you start off in.

- You can buy Sentinel BP it the market for 100,000 credits or buy the Sentinel for 75 Plat.  Dropped BP, Alerts.

- Not sure Oo

- Affinity are 100 points each.  Drops are random AFAIK

- Artifacts can be found during alerts

Refer to here if you don't have a Twitter Acc to see what the rewards are for an alert.  The only alerts that appear here are ones that have a ? reward.

http://www.kingtaro.com/warframe/

Edited by Morte_de_Angelis