The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Autonomy Collective, Searching For Ghost Clans To Participate In Frequent Events

Lunamaniac

kyIPEFJ.png

Tenno Autocoll, TAC, or in full The Tenno Autonomy Collective, is an organization dedicated to bringing freedom of thought and action to Tenno everywhere.  We are comprised only of Ghost clans to ensure that every clan and every one of their members has maximum input.  The Tenno Autonomy Front will organize regular challenges and events for all clans involved.

As a whole we encourage experimentation, the use of uncommon weapons, the devising of new and interesting strategies, and generosity between all members of every clan in the alliance.  Trading with and giving to other members is far preferable to selling within the alliance to other members.

Any and all ghost clans are welcome so long as they keep these ideas in their hearts and minds.

Edited by Lunamaniac

The beauty of the Alliance is it allows power to Ghost clans, usually which struggle to be heard over other clans, so they aren't overlooked and overshadowed by bigger clans, and that adds a sense of community, which really helps to make people feel comfortable in their game.

And I'm not just saying that because I'm co-founder XD.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like fun. I've, well technically most people count as warlord status, a new small ghost clan of close friends. We don't all get the chance play at the same time from week to week so I've been looking around for an alliance for us.

IGN: Justaidan

Clan Name: Second Star to the Right

The growth of the Alliance is great, we're looking at at least half a dozen people online for 90% of the day so socially things are going well, and it's nice to get know the new members as they join, it's a very welcoming Alliance. On the note of special events within the Alliance, Lunamaniac and myself have decided that the events will take place in the style of Tactical Alerts, lasting for 3 days and being posted on the message board of the Alliance chat tab. The first event will be hosted on the first Friday after the 10th clan joins the TAC.

From all the members of the Tenno Autonomy Collective, we look forward to welcoming any of you who would like to join.

Hi, my ghost clan would like to join your alliance, name of the clan is Robo Geisha. We are mostly casual players except for myself and the other clan warlord (we may be inactive on college exam periods and stuff). Would like very much to join so that i can meet people to run along with (making the runs more fun) and to trade with. Especially after just being scammed on an Alad V keyshare T_T In game name _Sylph_

Hope to hear from you soon ^_^

Edited by _Sylph_

Hi, my ghost clan would like to join your alliance, name of the clan is Robo Geisha. We are mostly casual players except for myself and the other clan warlord (we may be inactive on college exam periods and stuff). Would like very much to join so that i can meet people to run along with (making the runs more fun) and to trade with. Especially after just being scammed on an Alad V keyshare T_T In game name _Sylph_

Hope to hear from you soon ^_^

Evil people scamming keyshares ;_;

Heres to hoping you enjoy your time with us!

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Holidays to everyone! Obviously with the holidays none of us have been very active, so we've really let things slip in terms of keeping on top of everything in the Alliance, such as recruiting and events and such, but we're looking forward to meeting and interacting with more people in our community in the new year!

• 2 weeks later...