Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odonata Built / Disappeared (Lost Plat)

Avantria

When i built my odanata it disappeared and said i dont have one after ki claimed it. i tried doing a archwing quest after i got it and was running around in space w/ no wings with limited movement. i quit and tried again and it said i didnt even have a odanata anymore. tried logging in and out and it didnt work. can someone help me

• 4 weeks later...

This issue is still persisting. I claimed the Odonata from the arsenal but the Archwing quest tells me to "Use the Foundry to build the ODONATA". I suspect this might be because I claimed the Odonata when the AW quest wasn't active. I can see the Odonata in my inventory but no buttons in the arsenal. I also am unable to start any Archwing missions since I get a prompt that says I have to have an archwing and the archwing quest completed.

Edit: After a day's wait I got back to Codex and clicked and doubleclicked everything. When I double clicked the AW quest I finally got the alert from Lotus to do my first Odonata mission. What I did differently was I bought the Limbo Theorem mission and started building it in foundry ( still 5H 9M to go) and I think it might have trickered the AW quest to move forward.

Edited by TtBrain

• 2 weeks later...

Hello yes seems like i have almost the sam eproblem only i lost my odonata systems blueprint i did the mission i had all and today it disappeared from my inventory please help

Fixed It! Damn bugs...

Edited by XleXx