Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Loading Screen Crash After Archwing Update

JediAstaroath

OK so I have Been Messing With The Graphics card Since the last time I had posted and Ive been checking on the

nv4_disp.dll blue screen For FIxes on the Web and I had came across this http://www.personalcomputerfixes.com/general-errors/steps-to-resolve-the-nv4_disp-dll-error/ I did steps 1 - 3 Went And I got the drivers for my graphics card Reinstalled them but Nothing has changed. Well I was able to get a mission going on Apollodorus From Mercury but It was Really bad

When in the mission new Icons for pick up Will be black as well as the Words on the wall in Grineer
Crates will start out black but will turn normal after a while
The New Door Lock Panel Tumbler game Is all black and will not change
Now when walking through a normal Door the Graphics will all screw up And Streak line the Graphics
Then when I Guessed on how to unlock security Game finally froze

I'm Just saying That with all the new changes In Warframe from U15 That ^^ "This" ^^ Is overkill For the NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT I have Even With Warframe At lowest quality Possible

Either Warframe will need to Reset the standards On Graphic Card Requirements Or turn down the Graphics

No matter What Sooner or later We Will all need to Upgrade Our Computers
Edited by demkon_hunter5

Have the same problem today, after all those big and small patches. By the way, both directX 10 and directX 11 are turned off in launcher settings, and I had optimized and verified download cache. I'm shure it's something with the graphics, but I taught it had to do something with the driver, and the whole thing NVIDEA doesn't support new drivers for XP. But I can see this is an issue for some people with Windows 7, as well. I didnt reinstall the game, because I see on many threads this doesn't help.

After 15.0.6 I can finaly login but i can play only 5-6 minutes only in ship. But after crash and restarting game i can't reach LogIn screen game crashes. Only restarting comp. I can Login and play for 5-6 min and than crashes, crashes,crashes.

Have the same problem today, after all those big and small patches. By the way, both directX 10 and directX 11 are turned off in launcher settings, and I had optimized and verified download cache. I'm shure it's something with the graphics, but I taught it had to do something with the driver, and the whole thing NVIDEA doesn't support new drivers for XP. But I can see this is an issue for some people with Windows 7, as well. I didnt reinstall the game, because I see on many threads this doesn't help.

They support: http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/77279

Hi I had same problem, and I went to the gear at the top right of the updating screen. I clicked that and it opened a window. I did what the previous people did and went to download cache and clicked verify... waited... then optimize... waited. It still didnt work after finished. I noticed direct x11 and direct x10 were both on in that same menu, so I turned off directx10.. still nothing, then I switched them and turned off directx11, and now it works.

TRY THIS IT WORKED FOR ME

Seem to have some fix for the Update 15....but nothing change !!

If warframe don't even crash with message "insuffisant video memory"....it make's graphicals artefact in mission so i can't play at all.

The menu seem to be more stable...no artefacts but i'm not really sure of that at all ....:(

even simple "old" mission crash.

Try thermisto...no crach...but so lots of graphicals artefacts in game that i can't play.

Try General Sargas Ruk...same, sometimes crach at beginning, sometimes graphicals artefacts...and finishing by a crash game at the end of the mission (that the other teammates was doing for me because can't see nothing with all this graphicals bugs...lol)

i'm on XP systems, so directx 10 and directx 11 was not selectionned "on" at the menu of course....(for reply to the precedent post, said turned off this options)

I'm just can do...nothing....

Just prey DE to resolve this....

Since the update 15 I was able to complete 2-4 regural missions.I tried a lot of times to jump into the new maps....Guess what? "Inafficient Video Memory".Sometimes the game crushes regurarly and sometimes I get BSOD.

My Specs for runing this game are quite old but i could play at medium-low graphs with 30 fps max (multiplayer)

Win Xp Professional ServPack3

CPU:AMD Athlon 64X2 (Dual) Core Processor 5200 2.71 GHz 

RAM:2 Gb

Graph Card: NVidia GeForce 8600GT 

As I can see from the above complains,the majority of players (ex players xD) run WinXP SP3 OS

So the only solution coming in my mind is to run a newer version of Windows like Win7 Home (no need to run professional unless you want super firewalls) but you can go on with Ultimate as well.Update your Graphic's card driver and try to run the game

*Attention* : The above option has never been tested but i will as soon as i can and ill report my status here in order to help you.

Also try to "play" with DirectX 10,11 and release some space from your hard disc and you might do something.

But to be honest fellow old spec runners....Its time for a hardware upgrade :).....Once upon a time..

• 2 weeks later...

so when I tried to open warframe it checks for updates then when it loads it crashes but I once got a message saying only supports windows xp service pack 3 and up so I will change the pack to 3 and see if it works just have to wait for the administrator to change it, so it might work so you right click

warframe launcher then click troubleshoot, then click trouble shoot program and then you will be able to go through some quetions but also settings

on which service pack to use so it might work hopefully.

so when I tried to open warframe it checks for updates then when it loads it crashes but I once got a message saying only supports windows xp service pack 3 and up so I will change the pack to 3 and see if it works just have to wait for the administrator to change it, so it might work so you right click

warframe launcher then click troubleshoot, then click trouble shoot program and then you will be able to go through some quetions but also settings

on which service pack to use so it might work hopefully.

Greetings,

I updated my launcher to the Archwing Update half an hour ago, but when I launch the game, it crashes right on the loading screen, and the Error Report Window pops up, informing me that the Engine has crashed. I have tried 30 times to log in up to now, but the crashes are constant. I cannot get past the loading screen, or log in at all.

Please do fix quickly !

With great regard, JediAstaroath

I'm having the exact same problem here, I get about 1 frame per 3 seconds in load screen and will potentially crash or everyone will lose connection to the session. I really hope they fix this soon.

• 1 month later...

I'm on a Dell Studio 1558

Intel i5 520M @ 2.4GHz

6GB DDR3 Memory

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

I can get around 30 fps in a mission, 60 on my ship, but whenever I need to load assets, join a mission, or switch frames or weapons my computer freezes for several seconds to minutes depending on how much new stuff is loaded.

Edited by Pyrobits

• 1 month later...

Hi I had same problem, and I went to the gear at the top right of the updating screen. I clicked that and it opened a window. I did what the previous people did and went to download cache and clicked verify... waited... then optimize... waited. It still didnt work after finished. I noticed direct x11 and direct x10 were both on in that same menu, so I turned off directx10.. still nothing, then I switched them and turned off directx11, and now it works.

TRY THIS IT WORKED FOR ME

This also worked for me!
I've Verified and Optimized Cache, turned off all settings options and turned on the ones I needed including DX10 then it worked perfectly. 
Hope this helps.