Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Loading Screen Crash After Archwing Update

JediAstaroath

Greetings,

I updated my launcher to the Archwing Update half an hour ago, but when I launch the game, it crashes right on the loading screen, and the Error Report Window pops up, informing me that the Engine has crashed. I have tried 30 times to log in up to now, but the crashes are constant. I cannot get past the loading screen, or log in at all.

Please do fix quickly !

With great regard, JediAstaroath

Similar but different, i've downloaded the update, and after the first loading screen or after the login screen it goes to default size window mode with a yellow background sometimes it lets me access to the ESC menu, and after a while it crashes or stays like that, also i've got BSOD, pointing to a problem with the nv4_disp.dll or nv4_mini.sys, all of this after the update, i've tested other games and had no problems with them, also i haven't tried but in the previous patch i couldn't do ALT+TAB when playing in fullscreen mode, in the moment that i went back to the game i had a black screen only exitable through CTRL+ALT+SUP and finishing the process.

http://es.tinypic.co...=8#.VEp0k1c7adY

http://es.tinypic.co...?pic=do80lk&s=8 (a lucky try but still can't play, it freezes after loading a mission)

Windows XP pro SP3

Amd Athlon II X3 450 3.21ghz

3.25gb Ram

Nvidia GT610 (with the latest drivers)

I'm getting a black screen too. Shame, cus I don't have school until Monday.

Edit: fiddled with the launcher options a bit. I verified and it seems to work now, but don't quote me unless it's repeatable.

Edited by Photon95

Same, but have litte different. I can log in game and go to mission. It very lag even i play alone, after 5 or 7 minute in game, it crash. I try reboot computer but it still happening. So i try with other game, all normal, except this game, warframe.

Hope it will be fix soon.

Just doing this update. Same as the others, game try to open, sometime i have a chance to go to menu, sometime have chance to go in a mission (after long time charging game). But always have graphicals artefacts in game, make it impossible to play.

Graphicals artefact remains in menu after...

Sometimes when beginning charging game, said "no more graphical memory" and go back to windows (have 1Go of graphical memory).

None of this problems before this update of course !!

Doing verification, and optimisation of the cache, doing nothing better.

I Have Recently Gotten the New Update Of Warframe U15 And Seems I Have been getting the same error As Most of the people Above And Neither Of the Warframe Games I have Work Both the Warframe from the Warframe site and the one you Can get from steam They both the same issue They Will Both Crash But I Can login to Warframe. Any Mission Will Freeze. The Dojo Will Freeze Even If you Host Dojo With no one Inside (Also I guess you can't Play Warframe With anyone Either :P ) The Mission For Archwing Will also Freeze. Then It Will Bring you to a ( Blue Screen Of Death XP or Popup ) For nv4_disp.dll or nv4_mini.sys As said by > Fendweller < TY.

I have Done Verify Game And Optimize Game to increase the performance Of Warframe but Nothing has helped This Issue.

But Something Is Very suspicious When Warframe Is (Crashing / Starting a Missoin) that both the Ram and CPU Reaches 100% Used <<< Hmmm...

Operating System        Microsoft Windows XP Professional

OS Version                  5.1.2600          Service Pack  3.0

Central Processor        Pentium® Dual-Core  CPU      E6500  @ 2.93GHz

Video Memory              512.00 MB

Total Memory               2.00 GB

And As a Notice My Friends Laptop seems to be working With the New Warframe U15 And His Laptop is a AMD Intergrated Graphics Card. That Really Has nothing special to it O.o and Yet this Old custom built Computer Could Play Warframe until Warframe U15.

Edited by demkon_hunter5

I have the same sort of a problem. 1 time it passed the loading screen, had just enough time to put Jat Kittag to build, to finish at the same time Rhino prime does , tried to view the warframe menu, then the game crashed. Besides that attempt, the game crashes every time, before or at login screen. First time it happened i managed to task manager to desktop, only to find minimum desktop resolution and a message about video memory. Sometimes the screen goes black and sais no video imput, or the computer crashes totally, and i have to reboot the system. It happens with a quick bluescreen as well. The games crashes sometimes quick and everything is normal exept the fact that the game won't work.

It's been 3 days since the update, and I still can't play. I hoped that the fix would take less then my new warframe to finish.

Mine relevant computer specifications are:

NVIDEA GeForce 8800gt

4 Gb RAM

XP SP3

After seeing the pics I have almost the exact same problem as Fendweller. I also get the "insufficient video memory" error, and before updating the vidcard drivers I used to get a BSOD pointing at nv_disp as the culprit. Sent a support ticket and was told to try to update my drivers. It didn't work, the problem's still the same. Hope DE gets this ironed out soon.

WinXP SP3

4gb RAM

nVidia GeForce GTS 450 2GB (correction 1GB) VRAM

Edited by tojo01