Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Couple Of Questions

SemaioneXV88

Question

hello, my name is Sema, i've been playing for 1 week now, im level 30, and i have a couple of questions.

i'm playing excalibur. what is the best equip for him? people say dual ether + dual vipers + boltor. what is your opinion?

what are best mods? for warframe i use shield+vitality+armor, for rifle mk1-braton, i use damage+crit chance+crit damage+armor penetration. for sword skana i use fire+damage+electricity, and for pistol Lato, i use max-ammo+electricity+damage+crit chance.

i want to know what better combination of weapons to use cause this is just what the game gave me.

i want to know what better mods to use, for me and my sentinel, i took wyrm.

...and i am currently building Rhyno and Banshee, i want to know WHERE THE HELL is the Banshee Helmet? (forums say any defense wave10+ / youtube says Europa->Valethor) i just cant find it.

6 answers to this question

The Banshee helm has no specific location, It's a random drop from missions. Also, any set of weapons are viable. Though crit chance and damage aren't worth much unless the weapon already has a high base crit chance. Most rifles have 7.5% base crit so.. it's not really worth it.  Dual either is okay for auto attacks because It ignores armor, however Dual Heat Swords have a higher charge damage and all charge attacks ignore armor anyways. The Boltor is good but has 'meh' fire rate. As for pistols, I currently use Twin Vipers and aside from it's ammo disadvantages it's really solid. I have most of the rifles to level 30 and I find in my opinion the normal Braton to be the best weapon in-game.  As far as mods, Dmg% and Pen% should go into everything. Penetration acts like an elemental mod it's just added damage. The elemental mods are situational  to the faction you're going up against. 

So for something like Gorgon which is one of the best rifles in the game, go with something like. 
Serration
Hit Pierce

Fast hand

Split Chamber

Ammo Drum

Then whatever you feel is needed. 

Each weapon works better with a certain mod or two and some weapons have needed mods. The Gorgon's reload speed is like 4.2sec's or something thats a lot of down time on dps. So fast hands is pretty much needed. The Boltor's fire rate is really low...so speed trigger is good.  Each weapon has instances of where it'll out perform another. There is no perfection conditions in-game to test these thing out. Like I said above I have almost all the rifles maxed and supercharged and my go to weapon is the Standard Braton.  So just use different ones til you find ones you like. 

Also sentinels aren't in a great spot right now, I have Cryo rounds on mine because the slow is useful other than and It being another target to shoot at for mobs.  They're pretty much useless. The Shade has the stealth which is helpful dropping aggro and solo play so that's probably the best one to go with. 

Edited by Soathe

so i should go with braton+twin vipers+dual heat swords on excalibur?
with serration, and armor pen?

btw, i did 24 defense missions yesterday, on europe, neptune and venus. no helmet...

plus. gorgon can only be bought with platinum...

Edited by SemaioneXV88

so i should go with braton+twin vipers+dual heat swords on excalibur?

with serration, and armor pen?

btw, i did 24 defense missions yesterday, on europe, neptune and venus. no helmet...

plus. gorgon can only be bought with platinum...

You can get the gorgon after getting to account level 2, so just keep leveling your weapons and new warframes (when you get them).

I got to level 2 after about 13 ~ 14 days of playing for 3 ~ 5 hours each day.

Banshee components blueprints are all up to the RNG (Random Number Generator) but you should be able to get them from Raid, Spy, Capture and Defense missions, although Xini seems to be the best place to get the helmet.