Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Mods Mia

Imaru

I recently competed the Archwing quest. Upon getting my Archwing, I installed the ability mods that came with it (don't remember the names). After finishing the quest, I went to level up the mods, but they were nowhere to be found. I tried relogging to see if that would help, but so far it has not. I only relogged once. I will update this thread with my findings. 

Ability mods don't exist. I don't see how you should be able to 'equip' any of the mods, as you should already have them equipt, but not useable until you rank up your Archwing.

All ability mods are like this. You have the ability accessable to you provided you have your warframe/archwing ranked up high enough. They also now rank up as you rank up.

Ability mods don't exist. I don't see how you should be able to 'equip' any of the mods, as you should already have them equipt, but not useable until you rank up your Archwing.

All ability mods are like this. You have the ability accessable to you provided you have your warframe/archwing ranked up high enough. They also now rank up as you rank up.

I had four mods provided to me upon claiming my archwing. None of them seem to exist anymore. 

UPDATE TO BUG HUNTING: Relogged a few more times. Still missing. 

I had four mods provided to me upon claiming my archwing. None of them seem to exist anymore. 

UPDATE TO BUG HUNTING: Relogged a few more times. Still missing. 

Were they actual archwing mods, or ability mods. because you said they were ability mods. And ability mods don't exist anymore. they 'reward' the mods in the same way, but they don't exist, because they're abilities.

Were they actual archwing mods, or ability mods. because you said they were ability mods. And ability mods don't exist anymore. they 'reward' the mods in the same way, but they don't exist, because they're abilities.

I don't know for sure. They were zero cost (I could equip all of them on an unranked Archwing). I assumed they were ability mods because they were zero cost. 

I don't know for sure. They were zero cost (I could equip all of them on an unranked Archwing). I assumed they were ability mods because they were zero cost. 

Then also note that ability mods don't exist anymore, and what you saw was an artifact from how it used to work, before U15. When i checked my archwing mods, I had no such mods. As I ranked my Archwing up, i gained access to my second ability.

Then also note that ability mods don't exist anymore, and what you saw was an artifact from how it used to work, before U15. When i checked my archwing mods, I had no such mods. As I ranked my Archwing up, i gained access to my second ability.

I do remember that there was one common, one uncommon, and two rares, like abilities of old. It's possible that they were just an artifact like you said. I'll do some more experimentation.

When I first made my Archwing I had the four ability mods as well. I'm sure this is a glitch because I was unable to enter Archwing missions until after I relogged a few times, after that I did the initial Archwing mission and when I checked them in the bay the mods were gone and the abilities sections was present.