Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing's Map Is Too Confusing

radthezero

I had to fly through an area where it told me to turn back to get to enemies and another time even tho I tryed to keep close to astroids I kept getting the message. It feels like an invisible cage with endless directions to try but only 2-3 are not instand fail and that is very frustrating. Another time it booted me in the middle of fighting with melee, because apperantly the enemies were outside of the zone, again very frustrating. The map markers are absolutly useless and as I said it is pretty much trial and error where I can fly to and where I cant when I dont see the next enemy. Next thing is sometimes you get a warning and then you have plenty of time to fly back, then sometimes it just seems to boot you within seconds, then even more frustrating you sometimes dont even know into which direction to fly back to. Most bullS#&$ probably was Interception mode, I flew directly from A to D in a straight line and BOOM Lotus pulled me out...

Again again again having 0 indicators where you can fly and where not, with random warning times and instand fail is just plain frustrating.

Why cant we have someting like an arrow around the warframe that tells us which direction the next enemy group is instead of that useles map? then maybe make it also change color if you get near to the edge so we atleast have SOME indicator where the frigging border is.

I usually try not to complain on baseless grounds but I do feel like this bug cheated me out of my platinum. I rushed my archwing so I could go through the limbo missions, and get limbo, but instead, all I got was automatic extraction. again. and again. and again. I tried the map 9 times, 3 of which i had squadmates, up to 3, that were extracted randomly. I understand that this is a bug, yes, but I think there should be some sort of a reimbursement or something...

Dude bugs will happen.

I rush Archwing because I wanted to report bugs :P

Like enemies SPAWNING inside asteroids for example and I had to abandon the mission.

Lost a bunch of mouth watering Archwing Mods this way.

Edited by fatpig84