The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Are Non-Cb Players Expected To Max 10 Level Mods?

Zyphre

I don't see why people think it hard to Max mods. I been playing about 2 weeks now with a total of about 100hrs and almost have maxed serration and vital/redir on my rhino and burston respectively not counting the rest of the mods on both which are Max or soon to be. Is not hard it just takes work, you want something you get it, simple as that.

It wasn't really worth it, to be honest.

iKuZiEi.jpg

Really wish Rifle mods were on the same level as pistol mods.

9kXelq6.png

Which is why i only bothered with my Hornet Strike card ^-^

Still, a Rank 5 serration mod on a Braton Vandal with enough AP, clip size and max ammo mods tear through enemies up to rank 30 like a chainsaw through a termite mound.

You don't technically NEED to have any mods.

A rank 0 weapon is useless in later missions and if you don't use any mods, your rank 30 gear is as good as rank 0. Actual level of a weapon is the amount of mod points you use.

When the steam release started it was still possible to get a good amount of "rare 5" fusion mods (I also have some from farming defense maps), but after the patch, which lowered the drop chances, they are practically non-existent.

Yeah, the rank 5 fusion mods are rarer now, but I wouldn't say non-existent. They seem to drop more often with higher enemy levels. Got maybe 4 or 5 yesterday playing defense on high level planets.

>.> the only road blocks are the doubled cost and supply of core/polarity match mods

fyi  all fusion cores and polarity matched mods have the same  25 credits/fusion_energy   . twice of duplicates and half that of no match mods

Could be using a Boltor, negating the need for AP mods.

Clearly you don't understand AP mods.

Also, why is it that nobody is accounting for high end fusion cores? I know they don't drop all that often but seriously, I've found at least one rare 9 fusion core.

In terms of maxing the mods, however, it does take quite a bit to unlock... so work at it while you unlock and rank the 12 frames and the constantly expanding number of weapons.

Edited by Bakim0n0