Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extremely Slow Loading

Murderrrr

After U15, my game seems to load 10 times slower than it did before. The login screen now takes a bit to even respond. Nothing in my PC has changed prior and post U15. My ping goes up to 350-400 now during the ship loading screen. 

Hoping this is some kind of bug/glitch that will be fixed in the near future.

After U15, my game seems to load 10 times slower than it did before. The login screen now takes a bit to even respond. Nothing in my PC has changed prior and post U15. My ping goes up to 350-400 now during the ship loading screen. 

same here >.<

U15 was over 1GB in size so you might want to optimize your download cache, that is what I did and other than a few lag spikes I haven't really seen any slow down. I'm not sure if it will help but it might be worth a try.

U15 was over 1GB in size so you might want to optimize your download cache, that is what I did and other than a few lag spikes I haven't really seen any slow down. I'm not sure if it will help but it might be worth a try.

Not exactly sure how you do that. Care to explain? 

Playing the game on a quite weaker PC the start up time has also quite increased since the update.

Strangely it seems to be far more quicker when having Direct X10 switched on as option.

I find it that dx11 eats up a lot of memory, forcing the os to swap to slower disk.

Disabling dx11 improve the situation for me.