Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Are Not Currently In A Session.

HolidayPi3

Basically, this bug stops you from inviting people into games. It is very often triggered by...

1. Set matchmaking to solo

2. Do a mission

3. Return from mission, change matchmaking back to public / invite / friends only

4. Unable to invite people to games, forces a relog

Basically, this bug stops you from inviting people into games. It is very often triggered by...

1. Set matchmaking to solo

2. Do a mission

3. Return from mission, change matchmaking back to public / invite / friends only

4. Unable to invite people to games, forces a relog

I just ran into the same thing. Relogging did not help. I had to play a Public game first, then I could invite.

In my case, I was doing a Solo mission, then quit the game. Started the game again, tried to start a game Solo and realized I didn't want to.

Canceled the mission start, switched to Public.

Trying to invite someone, there was no submenu in chat and the /inv username command would only reply "You are not currently in a game session."

Added the invitee as a friend, relogged, and it still did not work.

However, I could accept the invitee's return invite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is still happening. I've forwarded all the ports to my ip address in my router, still not working. When I click on someone in my clan chat, the invite option is just not there.

/invite <username> just gives me the error that I'm not currently in a game session.

Doesn't matter what I set my game to, Friends only, public, invite only, option not there for weeks on and off.

Restart game, restart computer.

Did network test in the options menu, said everything was optimal and Upnp was detected.

Jesus this is embarrassing.