Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Sabotage - Missing Vault/unsatisfactory Rewards?

democrator

When GateCrash came out, once I completed the event targets, the reason I reran it till the event was removed is that the rewards are good. There was a really good chance to get T3 or T4 key from the 3rd cache. 

I ran a couple of ODSab now, the rewards are 2500 creds, a core(common r3/uncommon r5), a resource (1 control module). And to make it worse, there is no vault. I checked in every mission and there was no vault.

The rewards for this mission don't make it worthwhile to run. In my opinion, this following will make this mission better:

1. Change rewards to -> 1st - a core, 2nd - a resource (select few which are hard to get - orokin cell, neural sensors, argon), 3rd - a t3/t4key (or something rewarding)

2. Introduce Vault - Whoever wants to vault run, they will bring dragon keys. This won't affect other players who are just grinding keys or resources. And having dragon keys, will make the grineer sisters (mini-bosses) a bit more challenging.  (Add in the hotfix)

Edited by democrator

• 4 weeks later...

When GateCrash came out, once I completed the event targets, the reason I reran it till the event was removed is that the rewards are good. There was a really good chance to get T3 or T4 key from the 3rd cache. 

I ran a couple of ODSab now, the rewards are 2500 creds, a core(common r3/uncommon r5), a resource (1 control module). And to make it worse, there is no vault. I checked in every mission and there was no vault.

The rewards for this mission don't make it worthwhile to run. In my opinion, this following will make this mission better:

1. Change rewards to -> 1st - a core, 2nd - a resource (select few which are hard to get - orokin cell, neural sensors, argon), 3rd - a t3/t4key (or something rewarding)

2. Introduce Vault - Whoever wants to vault run, they will bring dragon keys. This won't affect other players who are just grinding keys or resources. And having dragon keys, will make the grineer sisters (mini-bosses) a bit more challenging. 

Actually, there should be a vault.

I ran one solo a few days ago and found a vault while exploring. Didn't have the right key though.

Either your missed it or it bugged out and didn't spawn one.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Actually, there should be a vault.

I ran one solo a few days ago and found a vault while exploring. Didn't have the right key though.

Either your missed it or it bugged out and didn't spawn one.

They added it back in one of the fixes. I am so glad they did :)

Edited by democrator