Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Play Servers Giving Away Triple Loot....

DuncanMcleod

First of all its a game meant to have fun. Second if servers act up its nobody's fault. Third be positive no need for all this negativity it gets us know where. Fourth they will most likely fix this issue and move on. I don't believe they are in the business of making the community angry. They do whats best for the company and growth of the game. If they roll back they do, if they don't, they don't. Making assumptions on what people may or may not do is craziness. All you can do is enjoy playing the game or find a game that makes you happy.

First of all its a game meant to have fun. Second if servers act up its nobody's fault. Third be positive no need for all this negativity it gets us know where. Fourth they will most likely fix this issue and move on. I don't believe they are in the business of making the community angry. They do whats best for the company and growth of the game. If they roll back they do, if they don't, they don't. Making assumptions on what people may or may not do is craziness. All you can do is enjoy playing the game or find a game that makes you happy.

I agree with the Highlander.

If there is a problem with the server (Which i can't check at the moment). DE will just do a roll-back and most likely a small Credit gift. This has happen before :/ and that's what they did.

To all user's exploiting this, don't expect it to stay.

I feel sorry for the poor DE dev's. There going to get on the forums when they wake up and there coffee is going to come back out. Hope they don't get arrested on there way to work!

Logged in and played halfway through the first mission before chat alerted me to the problem. Naturally this single run of E-Prime on Earth happens to be the mission I get my first Banshee part, son of a gun... Prospect of personal loss aside I can't fault them if they rollback even if I find it unnecessary.

I like the triple mats, but the xp boost leveled my Saryn too fast I got her yesterday and she is already at rank 20... I noticed too late since I was fixated on gettin my AP.

grrr hope they do mastery so I can actually experience leveling her.

Edited by Fjarri

Um it seems the servers are fixed and we kept out stuff? I havent checked my mods yet, but my XP is the same and all the Mastery I would have got is now in my bar (and it's a lot) 

I don't deserve those Mastery points, I will be fine with a rollback, though I would like to keep my BP progress at least.

I'd list it more specifically, but I'm afraid people will google the term and find the wrong cultural definition

Guess I'm going to have to double down on my "Kids" reference, but it's unavoidable

What?

Perhaps you should try again after ingesting some coffee and/or your favorite prescription medication?

The band-aid fixes that were put in place made it pretty obvious that they were going to try avoiding a rollback

Doesn't guarentee it couldn't happen still especially with something so easy to fix like Mastery Rank

Edits: Poor boy doesn't realize he's being filtered

Edited by MaximumSquid