Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Play Servers Giving Away Triple Loot....

DuncanMcleod

If this is so, and it is actually a bug, and people follow this kind of advice to abuse it while it is going on that is potentially calling for a wipe. Be responsible.

Don't be so dramatic :) All they have to do is roll back. You can't stop peeps from playing / trying to play, despite seeing the Account info could not be saved etc.

They should just rollback the abusing accounts. If they reset all accounts, i'm done with this game. But away from that, i got nothing tripled. So it looks like the server didn't save the progress. :)

Edited by Tigerchen

Don't be so dramatic :) All they have to do is roll back. You can't stop peeps from playing / trying to play, despite seeing the Account info could not be saved etc.

You can't take my Shakespeare away from me.

What I mean is people don't get how things like this work. If they announce it to every one then more people will exploit it, and then everything the first person got all excited about will be taken away. I'm not supporting this kind of behavior. I'm just pointing it out.

And I want the devs to take care of it as soon as possible.

You can't take my Shakespeare away from me.

What I mean is people don't get how things like this work. If they announce it to every one then more people will exploit it, and then everything the first person got all excited about will be taken away. I'm not supporting this kind of behavior. I'm just pointing it out.

And I want the devs to take care of it as soon as possible.

Am 110% positive ~20% of player base read the forums. Rest are busy in game trying to run missions. Some won't even notice the extra credits or w/e you say is tripled (how can you check if you got 3 Blunderbuss instead of one when you already had half a page of those?).

Personally noticed the servers are buggy after I did an alert and got message progress not saved. So I decided to quit after checking foundry. Of course several weapons were complete. Tried to claim them, got box with unknown error. Then I checked inventory and they were there, and gone from foundry as they normally should. Then I logged off :)

PS: About your Shakespeare, come do 30 waves with my Banshee on Xini, if you will even remember who Shakespeare is after that, you Sir are AN ALIEN, impervious to bright blinding light and high acoustics :) (add camera shake to top it off) :))))

If this is so, and it is actually a bug, and people follow this kind of advice to abuse it while it is going on that is potentially calling for a wipe. Be responsible.

Abusing bug few times won't trigger wipe because i am 80% sure that it will come anyway. With all these changes they are making imbalance between new and old players. 

*Mastery abuse - Mastery points for older players could be gained through selling and buying new weapons. 

*MOD rarity changes - Older players had so much more chances to max out rare mods. 

*Credit gain changes. 

*Old changes before update 7 where you could buy credits that still remain in millions in this very day.

*Resource pile up for older players, making crafting pretty much meaningless.

And so on that i am not currently aware of. 

The thing is.. They are making too much drastic changes, which are similar to what other games do in closed beta. These changes just throw the game from one side to another. Which eventually leads to chaos and need to reset. 

That's why it doesn't matter what people do. Exploiters are actually helping devs to fix the bugs, so that game doesn't fail on Official release. 

Edited by WingsOfGryphin

How many are going to stay if their complete account is wiped?

more people then you might think this game has a dedicated player base and a great dev team so don't think many would leave most would understand but i think its more likely we get a reset to a set time from earlier when when everything was working as it should.

A possible rollback?

Sad, after finally getting a chance to play the game these past couple hours, I managed to find all the pieces to Loki...

Of course the systems were what took so long - frustratingly so! Who knows when I'll find another if a rollback occurs. I really don't want to spend another 3-4 hours to farm it; not one bit enjoyable.

=/

EDIT

I also dismissed all the error messages thinking it was my connection. It wasn't until after I finished farming for Loki did I realize something was fishy - credits were through the roof, I managed to receive not 1, but 3 Loki systems from my final pickup, etc. That said, I was in no way abusing this bug as I was determined to get the final piece for Loki.

Edited by kikujiro