Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Limbo Mission

Eprokel

I think it's more about how sometimes Interception Archwing missions bug-out a bit and throw mobs inside asteroids >.>. Also I've noticed that matchmaking doesn't seem to work with the mission? or are there really NO squads doing the mission at the moment (nearly 8:30am PST atm).

Level up your Archwing. First time I did it was with a group of 4, and we barely made it. I came back with a level 20 wing and some weapons and breezed through it with just myself and a player that had just claimed their Awing.

Think of it in terms of Warframes, imagine walking into a Ceres interception with starting gear, all unranked and unmodded. That's kinda what it's like using a new archwing against level 20+ Grineer.

I think the difficulty of the mission makes sense for it to be like.. on Neptune or Uranus... hehe... Uranus >.>. Anyways, Mars feels too... close to new for it to be 22-30. Would think it'd be more sensible as a 15-20 on Mars.

pro tipp:  you don't need to win the mission.  grab a friend, let him host(!), play until you have at least 3 (best is 9, you need em for all parts later) of those 'prove orbs', then let your friend kill the game (alt+f4, taskmanage, etc). the mission will end, the resultscreen will be empty, but the mission items are in your inventory and you can craft that key thing.

Maybe it is difficult caus eno mods? Try to get mods first and then do it. Standard gun is horrible without mods. Melee is not strong enough for that level without mods either. Not even including the fact that Odanata abilities are horrible, or I use them wrong.

Edited by Zarlockk

Try solo.

Most pub games are filled with people bringing unmodded archwing and going down every other minute without killing a single enemy.

If you solo, enemies are a lot more manageable and you don't have to constantly fly around trying to revive people