Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Interception Bugs.

Toasta

So, I am sure that many people other than myself encountered the same issue while playing any type of archwing missions.

I have some screenshots of the following bugs, which manely are ais or players being stuck.

Player stuck in debris:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=332170859

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=332170790

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=332170733

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=332170676

Ai stuck in comets:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=332159743

There is a way out for both issues where the player stuck in debris problem can be fixed by dying and respawning only. There is no way out other than death and resart. However, the second one is fixable only by using Repel (if the ennemies are low lvl enough to 1 hit kill them) and Seeking Fire if you are close enough. 

more bugs like: -some enemys can only be detected /killed by the host and/ or get stuck all over the place

-missing map/mission/wave reward

-health/sheald bugs (like way more of one or both of em

I found that the warning to not leave the area or risk mission failure does not actually allow you to turn back.  After I got the warning, I turned around and moved the right direction, but the mission ended for me anyway.

there are a few things I've noticed while playing the new Archwing Intercept, sometimes an enemy tower will Not un-capture for several minutes even with 0 enemies nearby, and when they do get captured a single enemy can recapture it instantly if they get anywhere near it.

and then there are the times where enemies spawn right on top of the towers making capture almost impossible.

I have had all this happen to me as well. There also have been instances of enemies firing missiles and counting as "alive" and still capturing beacons after they have already been killed. The only problem is you can't see or interact with them in any way. The only solution I found was to fly away for a ways and they would despawn. that worked about 50% of the time.

I really, really want to like the Space missions. Exterminate, and the going through ships missions are fun! But interception, expecially having to do interception to get Limbo, are REALLY getting to me. Enemys capping points after they are dead, sheer abundance of enemys out of no where. Points saying " conflict " while there are no enemys for miles around, so points are uncappable, and become perma-uncappable.

Once one of the interception mission towers are bugged, thats it. You cant capture that tower, So you just have to hope they either, dont get bugged, or you can hold the other 3, or two, if you have more points then the enemy at the time. Almost did it once. A broke almost instantly, but we held the other points. Then D broke when we were at 50~ and they were at 16~ C and B were being harassed. It got to 90 for us, and 78 for them. But then enemys just kept spawning relentlessly at C, and we lost with a final score of 98 to 100.

I really want to like this. And I do for the most part. But things like this make me not. Really making it hard to even do part 1 of the Kimbo quest.

Just got an emergency extraction because an enemy somehow captured a tower in the exterminate phase. My friend was in the same session, was right next to me, and he got to continue the mission while I got force extracted because Lotus initiated some 'emergency extraction' thing? The end screen had 'excalibur' and nothing else and I was rhino prime, and neither did I get anything from the mission...

Edit: I try again and promptly get stuck in an object

Edited by Listless

I have just experienced this bug today. 

In a mission of 3. I got stuck. Friend came over to res me (because I was just outside of the debris but I was bouncing around as if I was inside an object. When they res'd me, they got stuck.

We were at 100% on the interception mission, and the third couldn't finish the mission because he couldn't see the remaining enemies.

We had to abort and lost our items for that run, but we still received a bit of experience.

ADDENDUM: When I had attempted to melee a unit next to me, it wouldn't propel me into them.

Edited by Lightwire

There is a way out for both issues where the player stuck in debris problem can be fixed by dying and respawning only. There is no way out other than death and resart. 

This is false. It is possible to get out of the debris. I've done this and managed to reproduce it. I demonstrated it to people hoping they could spread the word since my explanation skills are terrible but here goes:

We focus on this part:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=332170676

By moving upwards and then moving towards the direction the frame in the picture is looking at, you will reach a point where it looks you are just outside the debris next to the big curved metal plate but you're still stuck. When in that position you should aim away from the debris and hold the sprint button (you're then "pushing" against an invisible wall). After what I estimate to be 3-5 seconds of sprinting in 1 place you should break free.

Edited by AnonymousArmadillo

more bugs like: -some enemys can only be detected /killed by the host and/ or get stuck all over the place

-missing map/mission/wave reward

-health/sheald bugs (like way more of one or both of em

I've encountered the "desynched" enemies a ton. It's becoming a real pain, especially since they can still attack *you*.

Also, there are issues with enemies capping as well. Firstly, sometimes it stops tracking the one who is capping the point so I don't know who to kill. Other times, the enemy who is capping the point can fly practically to another point and theg could still cap it. And since the buggers are faster than us, it's gg.

Enemies who are capping if killed by a client will still cap the node regardless if dead or alive, so you can't do anything but wait for it to get captured and cap it back, but sometimes it displays a conflict warning even though there is no enemies alive near the area and takes a while for it to make it capturable again unless your the server.