Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Specters

Shady_Steve

So.. I've got 15 of cephalon suda's shield ospreys. Which, mind you, are not normal ospreys. They're the Guardian Eximus variant. Pop one (or several) off on a defense mission and they'll stick to the pod like glue. Buffing its and your teams shields, sending out shield-regenerating pulses and giving accelerated shield regeneration to the pod and your team with no delay. Personally i've found this super useful for keeping the pod (and the team) alive.

How about you guys? any experience with the specters? The corrupted lancer from hexis is fun to play with but honestly useless. I would like to see how the ancient healers from Loka perform.. but i wouldn't stoop that low.

Edited by Shady_Steve

i'M GONNA HAVE ROLLERS YEYEHEHEHEEYHEHYH

i'll let you know what i think of them, honestly i think they are going to be pretty worthless.

which makes me wonder... why is it that everyone else gets something cool and the grineer get a stupid roller that just explodes?

Edited by Satinpuppies

Several?  You can have more than one active from one player? :o

I'm wondering if the Ancient Healer specter has the protection aura or if it's just a corrupted ancient healer.

As far as the shield ospreys go i can throw down as many as i please, but the corrupted lancer died when i put down a second.

i'M GONNA HAVE ROLLERS YEYEHEHEHEEYHEHYH

i'll let you know what i think of them, honestly i think they are going to be pretty worthless.

which makes me wonder... why is it that everyone else gets something cool and the grineer get a stupid roller that just explodes?

I'm not sure. Makes it seem like a toy more than an asset you sacrificed for. Might have been nice to have a heavy gunner or rocket/napalm guys.

2,500 points

But i don't consider it a waste considering how easy 2500 is to obtain.

Considering the monumental grind you have to put in for Syndicates... yeah 2.500 points for a mere 5 use items is a waste in my book.

Had it been a craftable BP you unlocked on the other hand...

Considering the monumental grind you have to put in for Syndicates... yeah 2.500 points for a mere 5 use items is a waste in my book.

Had it been a craftable BP you unlocked on the other hand...

You would still need to grind for the materials