Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Keybinding Issue. (Important)

Cul513

Hello everyframe.

I am one of players that uses costume keybinding. And I v changed it from the very start of playing (if was really long ago ). So when game resets keys to default I file uncomfortable. In a archwing mission some keys used differently than I d wanted to. In specifics SHIFT and CONTROL key. By default SHIFT used for sprint, CONTROL used for crouch in regular game play. In a archwing mode SHIFT is used as boost and CONTROL is used to lower the vertical axis. But if controls are changed for example as I did CONTROL for sprint and SHIFT for crouch in archwing mode CONTROL key dose the same vertical lowering and SHIFT dose nothing at all. At the end with my changed key controls in the archwing mode I can't boost, slideboost or dash in any direction. As a solution I suggest to unbind keys in archwing mode for players may change them or to set the own keybindings for archwing specifically for players may change them as it was done in many games before. ( for me to get use to default key is not an option. to drop warframe will be mach easier, lol )

Frameoff

This should be a priority, why is it still not fixed I too have custom binds and use space for melee but on archwing it tries to jump, if they can't sort it so it copies the frame binds then as has been posted a seperate archwing bind dialogue is needed.

config file %localappdata%\warframe\EE.cfg needs to be applied to archwing so it works like the frame it is supposed to be

Edited by LeMoog

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am experiencing the same problem.

I like to bind as follows:

Crouch = Left Shift

Sprint/Roll = Left Ctrl

When in my archwing if I try to speed boost with Shift it doesn't do anything.

I have to rebind my keys back to default for speed boost to work.

• 1 month later...