The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Empty Bubbles Capturing In Archwing Interceptions

DarkSignal

oNe057i.jpg

There is nothing here capturing this tower, yet it still captures the tower. We're getting false information on who is actually capturing this tower, and it's getting in the way of archwings trying to get work done. By the looks of it there are several other issues like this such as enemies not being marked at the end of an interception, so they might stem from the same problem.

Are you host or client? If your client this is probably the lag other people have encountered. Basically the enemy is somwhere else lagging on your screen while on the host's screen the enemy is capturing to tower. (or there is miscommunication between host and client of what is dead and what isn't)

The problem that annoys me is when the enemies get stuck inside something, you have to wait for it to show a tiny piece of it's self to destroy it.

Edited by Postal_pat

I've had this problem too, and for clarification it seems like a bug that's unrelated to lag. I think the general problem is that once enemies are killed they kinda just linger there even though you can't see them. It's notable that after an interception wave some of the waypoints on enemies also don't disappear once they've been killed, which seems like the same thing. Both of these things last for around 30 seconds, and on sessions with absolutely no lag.

Edit: I have to add that this also results in towers being in the conflict state for way too long even though there are no enemies around anymore.

Edited by adiamorph

this content is unplayable in it's current state.  all of these issues and more are constantly messing up my games and i've been unable to complete any interception missions, regardless of who was hosting.  i'm still getting stuck inside of wreckage, and towers are spawning inside of asteroids...  this is garbage.