The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting: The Creeping Ghosts

Flamealisk

Greeting, I am Flamealisk, Warlord of the Creeping Ghosts. I would like to extend an invitation to join my clan to anyone reading this forum. We have researched all topics in all labs barring the solar rail (costs too much) and the bio lab(lack of mutagen samples. If you wish to join, here is the criteria:

1. Try to play the game at least 3 times a week for at least one mission. An active clan is the one that gets the event trophies.

2. Donate as much as possible. I will add a treasury soon, but try to donate when applicable (e.g. when there is a research topic started or when there is a room under construction

3. Play as much as possible during events. I would like to have a trophy when we eventually get the temple of honor (yes, I like bragging when I have earned the right to do so).

4. ABSOLUTELY NO RACISM, SEXISM, excessively lewd remarks, DEATH THREATS OR ANY OTHER JERKISH ACTIONS!!!!!! This may be a mature game, but that does not give you an excuse to be a troll, nor does it entitle you to treat others like crap. Violators will be kicked from the clan and humiliated via the forums and in-game chat. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

With all of that stated, I hope to see some new recruits. Goodbye.

4. ABSOLUTELY NO RACISM, SEXISM, excessively lewd remarks, DEATH THREATS OR ANY OTHER JERKISH ACTIONS!!!!!! This may be a mature game, but that does not give you an excuse to be a troll, nor does it entitle you to treat others like crap. Violators will be kicked from the clan and humiliated via the forums and in-game chat. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

No offense but that is highly doubtful. Everyone I have seen has done one of these some way or another.