Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abilities Modifiers Should Appear In The Ability Tab.

Rhaenxys

Maybe im wrong but mods that have an effect on abilities should show up on the abilities section, it just shows the "base" duration/power/range, would be better if we also have our duration/power/range mods numbers in that menu.

In this way we can also see how some abilities are affected by X type of mods or even if they are affected at all (im looking at you Hysteria and power strength mods ¬¬).

wait I thought they did? last time I checked my "abilities" tab it seemed to show my powers with their stat modifiers, but maybe I'm mistaken.

I thought this at first but after doing a quick look at the Warframe wiki i just notice this problem.

If you see the base duration of your abilities and put a duration mod the numbers will be the same, they only change by each rank (rank 1,2 and 3 ability) but nothing more.

General Discussion is a wrong section to post this. This has to go to General Feedback and DEvs have to be made aware of this thread's existence for this is quite good QoL fix.

In other words: /signed

In most games general discussion is the most populated section so they will probably notice this thread here too but well if any mod wants to move it to a proper section i dont have any problem, pretty sure this will be addresed to future updates since it can be quickly made in a hotfix and is a win-win situation for all players.

In most games general discussion is the most populated section so they will probably notice this thread here too but well if any mod wants to move it to a proper section i dont have any problem, pretty sure this will be addresed to future updates since it can be quickly made in a hotfix and is a win-win situation for all players.

From what I've seen, devs who need to see such threads usually don't go to general discussion. Also high thread creation speed means that this thread will be out of main page in few hours and therefore forgotten

Phoenix86: thats a good idea, as an example if the duration is 20 secs we will see (20 = X modified value in green).

WhisperByte: i guess youre right about the high thread creation didnt think about that, lets wait to that magical creatures called mods then.