Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Mods

-Legendzzz

This is maby good suggestion.

How about making Mods to weapons like this..

(make them be able to get tru BP on random zones and random boss kill drops but lower rate on bases and little more on bosses)

You might need to nerf most of the weapons to not get to much power ;).

Rifle   = Silancer (Stealth Kills) - Extra lång clipp (More Ammo) - Scope ( Incressed Accurecy )

Bow   = Stabilizer - (More accurecy) - Hardend String (Less dropdown takes longer to shoot more dmg) Stronger Arrows

Guns  = Pretty much same as Rifle

Shotgun = Bigger clip (More ammo) - Laser Sight ( Extra accurecy of the bursted bullets ) etc... 

What u guys think?

Edited by Lolish

Well they already have more clip ammo, for rifles I think its called magazine warp, though I am not sure what its called on shotguns but for pistols its slip magazine IIRC.

Only issue with a tighter spread on shotguns is that they would become even more powerful than they already are...and a properly modded hek can oneshot nearly anything even in end-game levels.

I would love to see some mods with trade-offs like you said for the Paris.

Edited by Tsukinoki

its more the the aesthetic look for the weapons and incresses longetivity of the game farming 3-4 new mods that looks awesome.

Its missing kinda now couse we are in this futuristic world but not sights. lasers. (beside the borring laser at doors), or some cool S#&$.

even the look of the bow is not looking cool as they do even today. Like this one http://www.playereffort.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/compound_bow.png

;)