Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Inconsistant Shields/health

ClockworkSpectre

So I have noticed from time to time either mine, or some one on the team has a crap ton more Shields/Health that most of the time.  It lasts for the whole mission, but usually just that mission.  With my frost in archwing I have around 1500 shields, but when this happens I end up with about 2500.  It also seems to happen when playing as a client.  Is this how much Shields and health Archwings are supposed to have, or is it a bug that is boosting those stats.

So I have noticed from time to time either mine, or some one on the team has a crap ton more Shields/Health that most of the time.  It lasts for the whole mission, but usually just that mission.  With my frost in archwing I have around 1500 shields, but when this happens I end up with about 2500.  It also seems to happen when playing as a client.  Is this how much Shields and health Archwings are supposed to have, or is it a bug that is boosting those stats.

I've had the same issue, although for me it has only been shields.  I think it started happening after I equipped Energy Inversion.

I'm not sure how that mod is supposed to work, but it only seems to be increasing my shields by 35 in the arsenal.  My Rhino has shields at 1290, with the Odonata equipped it goes up to 1483 (which makes sense, because of the 15% bonus, rounded down).  When I put on Energy Inversion, it goes up to 1518.

I'm not sure where this number is coming from?  I could understand an increase of 30--Rhino's base shields x 20%.  I could understand 38 or 39:  take Odonata's bonus 15% from 1290, then multiply by 20% and you get 38.7.  But 35?  Where does this number come from?

Regardless, it just seems off to me.  Is it meant to be this weak?

Edited by fadeinlight