Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Helmet Drop Chance

Mactax

Is it ok that after my 46th attempt on Kril I still don't have Frost Helmet? During this time (about a week or so) me and my friend separately got Rhino 9 and 11 atempts; Volt - 14 runs; Ember - 12 runs. Makes me wonder if Frost Helmet from Krill is bugged or missing from his loot table after recent patch. Has any of you guys seen this cursed helmet after 7.8?

While I understand that farming a boss over and over is frustrating, I am seriously getting a bit irked by the number of "Why aren't blueprints dropping" threads

HOWEVER: I will agree that I have had the worst luck getting BPs to drop from Kril(A.K.A The Potato Meatshield)

Still, I don't believe making a topic about it will increase drop rates. Just keep at it, you'll get them eventually!

-Cyrus

Edited by cyrus106

Guys,

We know for a fact that they added a BP farm code restriction to Vor on repeated farming attempts.

If the later runs are not dropping blueprints compared to the first 2-3 runs in a day?

Has any one noted if that anti-farm code is being applied more liberally with the other bosses (either intentionally or not)?

If all of a sudden the BP rate seems to have plunged, specifically on people aggressively farming a boss repeatedly?

Seems to me that may be a strong case to examine.

Guys,

We know for a fact that they added a BP farm code restriction to Vor on repeated farming attempts.

If the later runs are not dropping blueprints compared to the first 2-3 runs in a day?

Has any one noted if that anti-farm code is being applied more liberally with the other bosses (either intentionally or not)?

If all of a sudden the BP rate seems to have plunged, specifically on people aggressively farming a boss repeatedly?

Seems to me that may be a strong case to examine.

How would you examine that? You'd need thousands of players results to get even an slightly accurate result. As for drop rates, worst for me was Ember Systems which was over 70 runs.

Edited by Earl.Grey

I'm farming Loki right now, i cant get the damn systems for it aswell. Like ObsidianSky said, hang in there. ;)

Got you beat. I got all the Loki BPs while farming for control modules. Loki was my starting frame... Game is trying to eff with my head ;)

Only just got all the pieces for a second frame (Volt) two days ago (60+ hrs played to date) 

Edited by Odog4ever

How would you examine that? You'd need thousands of players results to get even an slightly accurate result. As for drop rates, worst for me was Ember Systems which was over 70 runs.

Well, an obvious case in point is if you noticed you got BPs in your first 1-4 runs of the day but none after that.

Yes, the RNG is a variable here but the point was a complete zeroing of results is pretty compelling evidence if people are running these as often a day as they say.  Not saying not getting the exact blueprint, i'm saying if they are not getting ANY blueprint, that should at least be noticable.

The question was posed as a point to consider than actually test, to see if anyone twigged to 'hey, I got it on run one but not a sausage after run 4-15'.

If we suspect that is happening at all it would be a point of request for DE to examine, that's all.

I get the stats requirement but there are small unit tests that are worthwhile if people were running it constantly anyways.

The key would be if it was suddenly different after this weekend's anti-farm patch.

Edited by Drusus