The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

32-Bit Users & U15 Update

Kojin01

Ever since the U15 update, many of us 32-bit PC users have experience a lot more bugs then those running the 64-bit variations. This should be added in another Hotfix and or update, a 32 bit user should not be able to lag a entire team and cause a host migration based on entering the game.. Even in solo play, we shouldn't be freezing ever 5 to 10 minutes just to keep playing..

If possible DE, do work on this fix please, Its taking the fun out of playing. U14 and below, most of us have had no issues running it. No lag what so ever.

For me the game fails to get to the login screen before crashing. Any attempts to start the game subsequent the first failed load negatively affects my overall PC performance unless I restart my PC, something that I have never encountered with any other Alpha or Beta game I have played.

This is with hotfix 15.0.6.

im using a 32 bit system and windows 7 and I was experiencing the same issues. pre U15 warframe and all components worked without a problem but after the update i have experienced a low frame rate of 30 appose to my old frame rate of 58-60 i also experienced the crashing issue when trying to start any mission node. so in the launcher i turned off direct X 10 and 11 and the multi-threading function and that allowed me to start mission still with a big frame drop tho so i was happy and started to play the archwing missions and got all the pieces and built the archwing and did the mission where i finally get to fly the arch wing and i was so happy until i had to fight the zeplen enemy because during the battles with the zeplens through out the mission the game will crash which is quite depressing i hope this was a good report on the issue and here is the crash code/bug code that i received after the crashes: WAR-347367

32-bit XP user here

After U15 I can still join normal missions but the game crash exclusively during Archwing Quest at the part where you escape the Corpus ship and fly through the debris to escape. The moment a Zeplin spawns small drones my game always crash shortly after.

ya i just ran the game on a 64-bit laptop windows 7 that doesnt run the game as well as my pc and it worked okay as usual. but when i try it on my 32-bit pc that runs the game or used to anyway....i get insufficient memory and on some occasions it joins the game and i can join a mission on mercury but when i try anything else it crashes or freezes then says insufficient memory. so the 32-bit thing might be legit.

32 bit XP - ~125 hours without a problem then U15 hit.  I was actually awake for the update and had problems as soon as it finished. Since then it typically crashes shortly after I login and stand up but this latest patch let's me wander the ship for a bit. After having deleted my ee.cfg I was playing windowed, watching my memory usage, and it never got up to an unreasonable amount. It didn't actually crash this time until I tried to hit up the Dojo, then it's a few seconds of the ship -> freeze -> crash every time.

DE plz fix the connection and loading problems..i m a win7 32 bit user by the time i join a mission its halfway through takes me 5 whole mins to get in the game . My pc can run games requiring higher graphics requirements and never had this problem before... pls dont igonre this post :(

After 15.0.9 didn't do anything maybe DE abandoned Us :(

During dev stream on friday dev who's department is working on the fix gave a detailed explanation of the progress.

Basically they can't nail the exact problem down, but they've been working on the problem for a while and they're doing the best they can to get it fixed.