Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Interception - In Space, Noone Can Hear You Scream...

Kachocalvo

...cause if they could, surely all solar system would have hear me swearing and cursing after my fourth failed Archwing interception mission.

First one, yesterday - connectivity issues. I was hosting. Before the first wave starts, one comrade fall from party (never had connectivity issues with me before). Rejoins. During first wave, another one lost connection. After first wave I lost connection, game crashed. What the...?

Second one, yesterday - 1 fallen, 1 stuck, and the fourth one cannot see the enmies or pick up drops. Exit.

Third one, today - 2 stuck, the only one left cannot see the enmies, eventually gets stucked on a different place while trying to lure them to us guided only by our directions. Exit.

Fourth one, today - after patch 15.05, everything seems to go ok. I see a marked mod  about 1200 m away from the interception zones. I go for it. Lotus advises me I'm getting out of the mission zone. I stop while thinking "how can mods get out of mission zone?" and fly back to mission zone as soon as I hear Lotus. ordis extracts me NOOOOOOO!!!

I give up. There are sooo many things to be repaired before this is functional that I rather wait to 15.10 before trying again. Wait for me, Limbo. 

Edited by Kachocalvo