Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Us The Option To Use Skins Of Regular Weapons On Their Mk1 Versions.

xlraistlx

I love to run with my Mk1-Paris and Mk1-Braton and while I was browsing the Day of the Dead skins I really fell in love the skins for the regular Braton and Paris but we do not have the option to use those skins on the Mk1 versions.

I'm making a request to let us put those skins on their Mk1 versions as they have the exact same model.

I'd buy those skins without hesitation if I was able to use those on them

[size=2]I figured the request would go in this subforum due to the "art" part but if is better placed in another subforum, please do move it.[/size]

Because of reasons.

I really like them. More than the regular ones.

Other than for messing with teammates by outperforming them in T4 missions using decked-out Excalibur/MK1-Braton/Lato/Skana builds or something, I really see no reason to not just get a regular version of the weapon. It's not like they handle differently or have game-changingly different stats or anything.

I really see no reason to not just get a regular version of the weapon.

I don't want to just get the regular version also because I already put formas on the Mk1 versions.

But personal whim aside, they're using the exact same model (as stated in the OP) so I figured I'd ask.

Personally I'd like to get a DE staff answer on this so either I get those skins now even if I've to wait to be able to use them or don't.