Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On This Update

aldlv13

ok so to start this; i have not yet experienced all this update has to offer yet i just got on today, but from what i've seen im mostly pleased and impressed.

my archwing is building cant wait to try it but i hear the screen shake and glare are awful.

i really like the way abilities have been changed. it feels more like what i was expecting before i ever really played warframe when i was listening to a friend tell me about it. +1 for that DE good job.

the little bar in the top corner of the star map is also nice. +1 for that.

new hacking minigame (the spinning one that you have to make all the things sink in) really fun. +1\

there are a few other things i saw that i liked but they are slipping my mind right now so 
like +3 or 4

but there is one thing im a little upset with. while it is a cool concept to add new metallic sheen to things like guns i feel like ultimately it kinda took away from it a little bit. previously my akvasto (mah baby use it well over 75% of the time) were black and purple on the metal parts and had pearly white grips. while im not opposed to making them look shiny and metallic i have found that now when i set my colors to black and purple they come out looking off-silver, when i set the colors to red they are off-silver, when i set it to green they are off-silver. this really kinda annoys me. i love the concept but i really don't care much for silver, at all. i'm really hoping this was just an over sight or something and i would like to see either colors make a difference again or the ability to toggle the metallic sheen on/off in the options menu.  -2 DE

overall a good update with, so far, one hiccup. overall good job DE.