Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Sabotage Earth

dummifighter

Dear Tenno

As seen in the hotfix 15.0.5 (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/333619-hotfix-1505/)

you should be getting rewards from doing sabotage missions on earth (next to opening caches).

Explorers rejoice! Hidden Caches are back on Sabotage: Earth missions! There will be 3 caches in each level, with rewards from the Sabotage tables. In case you missed the Cicero Crisis Event, you can still scan and make antitoxins to receive rewards from this mission type!

So, does anyone knows what rewards it gives? And if you got something usefull, what toxin did you use?

PS: I used Topaz and got nothing.

Does it even have something to do with the antitoxin?

I thought you had to search the white item caches spread across the map....

can include forma.

In case you missed the Cicero Crisis Event, you can still scan and make antitoxins to receive rewards from this mission type!

I tried this last night, I got 1000 credits as a reward for using an antitoxin that cost me 500 credits to make.

I also recovered all three caches, which yielded "rewards" in this order: Common Fusion Core, Uncommon Fusion Core, 2000 Credits.

Not worth it.

I think these caches should just be scattered around all missions and scale according to the level of the planet. The rewards are appropriate for Earth considering it's such a low level planet meant for new players but there's no reason for anyone else to come here and farm those.

Caches with rewards on par with the gate crash event should spawn on Eris, Ceres, and Pluto.

okay.. since this thread made me curious, I gave it a try...

with the vermillion antitoxin...

The most valuable one you can make.

Nothing.. I got nothing.

That leads me to think that they were indeed not talking about the sabotage mission itsself, but the research caches that can be found during such a mission.

okay.. since this thread made me curious, I gave it a try...

with the vermillion antitoxin...

The most valuable one you can make.

Nothing.. I got nothing.

That leads me to think that they were indeed not talking about the sabotage mission itsself, but the research caches that can be found during such a mission.

but why would they put this in patch notes: In case you missed the Cicero Crisis Event, you can still scan and make antitoxins to receive rewards from this mission type!  

And i tried it with vermillion and caches, we got the rewards from the caches, but nothing else

but why would they put this in patch notes: In case you missed the Cicero Crisis Event, you can still scan and make antitoxins to receive rewards from this mission type!  

And i tried it with vermillion and caches, we got the rewards from the caches, but nothing else

You have to look carefully at your end game stats to see what it gave you, it's crap that they don't make it obvious what you got.

The reward is also total crap, don't bother.

You have to look carefully at your end game stats to see what it gave you, it's crap that they don't make it obvious what you got.

The reward is also total crap, don't bother.

What you mean with "You have to look carefully at your end game stats to see what it gave you, it's crap that they don't make it obvious what you got."?

Edited by dummifighter

hmm.. maybe a misunderstanding on their side.

What you mean with "You have to look carefully at your end game stats to see what it gave you, it's crap that they don't make it obvious what you got."?

Look for a reward you didn't earn.

In my case there was a spare 1000 credit cache listed that should not have been there. I had 4 separate credit earnings listed for this run, two of them were labeled "Credit Cache", I only got 1 credit cache from the 3 Grineer caches for 2000.

It went like this: Credits XXXX, Bonus Credits XXXX, Credit Cache 1,000, Credit Cache 2,000