Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earth - Erpo - Archwing - Interception

RazerSnek

Squad of 4 playing well.

We decide to go to wave 4 for the Corvas Part (interception mission if you didn't read title)

Wave 4 comes in and Corvas part comes as reward. 2 of us stay the other 2 leave. Once the other 2 left, host migration popped in.

The 2 of us that stayed continued for another wave which we completed.

When Battle or Leave menu came up, the only reward we had was that of wave 5 but the other waves (1-4) were not shown up or listed. We took our leave and completed the mission. He got his wave 1 to 5 rewards but for some reason i only got wave 5 reward, no Corvas part for me, but he got his. So i don't know how Host Migration effects individual players but it just happened to me.

Squad of 4 playing well.

We decide to go to wave 4 for the Corvas Part (interception mission if you didn't read title)

Wave 4 comes in and Corvas part comes as reward. 2 of us stay the other 2 leave. Once the other 2 left, host migration popped in.

The 2 of us that stayed continued for another wave which we completed.

When Battle or Leave menu came up, the only reward we had was that of wave 5 but the other waves (1-4) were not shown up or listed. We took our leave and completed the mission. He got his wave 1 to 5 rewards but for some reason i only got wave 5 reward, no Corvas part for me, but he got his. So i don't know how Host Migration effects individual players but it just happened to me.

Ugh! Say it ain't so, Tennno. Say it ain't so.

I have heard so many looting horror stories with Archwing host migration issues. So many mods dropped and then lost on host migration.

I have the same problem, some of the Corvas/Onorix parts or even mods are not in my inventory after the mission.

I just finished a mission where i should have won 2 Corvas Barrel and i only got one. Yesterday i got a handle and a blade for Onorix as rewards but after the mission's handing, i only had the handle and not the blade...

Kinda annoying when you finally have the parts that you're missing and need to redo interceptions again and again while you're not even sure that this bug will let you get it sometimes...