The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Literally Can Not Play Warframe

Darkshar

Ever since U15 I can't play Warframe at all. Every time I launch Warframe it goes black and then immediately crashes. Does anyone have any ideas on why Warframe is crashing? My Laptop is a gaming laptop and has handled warframe on maxed settings pre-U15 so I don't think it's my laptop...

I play Warframe on two pc's. My laptop and my desktop. Ever since the Archwing update, I can no longer play on my laptop. It takes forever to load and then once it does, the game is incredibly laggy. I can start a stage, but can't complete it due to the lag. Most of the time it causing my laptop to lock up so badly that I have to manually turn it off. However I can play just fine on my older ( like 4 years older desktop) using the on board graphics card without the lag. The load times still are horrible, but I can at least play. So why is my older desktop running just fine, but my newer laptop with more ram and a better graphics card running so badly? According to my clan mates this is appearing to be a common issue. People with laptops are having a really hard time with the new update. I have tried changing all the settings, optimizing, I even cleaned up my pc to make sure that I didn't have anything competing for usage. I have to blame the new update and not my laptop or desktop on this one. Considering the problem didn't exist till the new update happened. Please fix these issues quickly. I quit playing warframe a while back, and only started playing again because a friend started playing and I really hate having issues with a good game. I just don't want to have to quit again, because I can't play. I am on the road a lot for work and my laptop is my main way of playing. Please pass on any advice you can to help me fix this issue.