Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Melee Mods Not Having Any Effect.

Dalethor

I placed a +10% damage mod in the melee weapon for Archwing, and there was no effect, then after it leveled up I fused it to the next level, and now it is +20% and still no damage increase on the chart. Also, on the mission ending screen each time one or more of the archwing items are set as unranked or rank 1 or 2, but in the Arsenal, where it counts they're (hopefully) the right ranks. For me, as long as the arsenal has the right info that's all that matters, but with mods having no noticeable effect, and the wing, and weapons being labeled as unranked or the wrong ranks as though my progress is not being recorded, worries me. It makes me want to hold off on Archwing missions until I am certain they're doing what they're supposed to, but they're just too much fun bugs and all. 

Anyway, if someone could look into this I'd be ever so grateful. I'll post screenshots as soon as I can of the mod issue.

And as if by magic, when I was taking screenshots, it began working. So, the mods are working at the moment, thank the RNG gods but the ranking glitch is still showing up. 

Edited by Dalethor

you can be sure things are happening like they should and you can bet most of your bank on the fact that the ui just isn't showing the changes. I just put a max power range mod on my archwing and looked at the abilities. nothing changed. I assume it's cause the ui fails to communicate change, just like it did before, in the arsenal screen way back when

What I've noticed is that if you back out of that weapons mod screen it'll update with the correct numbers, it just won't tell you it has updated with the green/red conversion visual, the numbers will just be fixed. 

Edited by LukeAura