The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ravenfox Looking For A Few Good Tenno

(PSN)THREEKLAW

Clan Ravenfox is a ghost clan (for now) looking for friendly and team oriented players.  Ravenfox is commited to providing a mentoring, team oriented environment.  Prefer Tenno who are calm and even.  Ravenfox is run by former real life U.S. military folks, so active duty, former military or retired military are all welcome here.  Regardless of who you are, you will find a friendly environment with members dedicated to having a good time as well as helping each other out.

Ravenfox has currently:

-A full dojo with all labs and most research completed.  (only a few odd projects left- all weapons research is complete)

-Active and fair leadership

-Regular rewards to members who excel or complete specific clan goals and challenges.

-Promotions based on merit

-Team and family oriented environment: expect to get help where you need it.

We reserve the right to boot out miscreants and trolls.  We expect our Tenno to act decently and uphold the honor of Ravenfox.  No drama.

-No clan emblem yet, but we will have one very soon.

If this seems like a good home for you, message me here or on PSN  (THREEKLAW) 

Oh yeah, only serious Tenno need apply.

Ravenfox Six, out.

I'm jmhaas2112 my old clan was a joke. I'm at mastery rank 9.team oriented player, none of this lone wolf selfish crap. I play from the hours 11:30pm to 5:00am 7 days a week.I have most top tier weapons mods,etc. Still learning and improving everyday,been playing since March.if you're interested. Please hit me up

PSN:jmhaas2112

What's your time zone?  Sounds like you will be a good fit for us.  Will look you up on Warframe and extend an invite to you.  I think you will find a home here at Ravenfox.  I am on most every night as well, my hours vary with my schedule.  Other members are on as well, but their schedules can be sporadic: I make a point to be on daily to ensure that everything is running smoothly for everybody.   Welcome to Ravenfox.  

Hey, I'm Strife.
I've had a considerable amount of experience handling clans in other small time indie games, and as long as this remains a Ghost, or at the most, a Shadow clan, I'd greatly appreciate a spot in Ravenfox,
I'm a student in the 11th grade, so I will, unfortunately, not be as active as most players, especially since my exams are coming up in two weeks. However, I will do my best to contribute, and not hinder the team.

Edited by (PS4)Strifedecer

Strife, send me a PSN message, no we aren't planning on growing above a ghost clan for some time, and that's by design.  We will remain a Ghost clan for now, although we could potentially step up to a shadow clan, but the clan would have to discuss that first.  Right now i prefer to keep research costs down so I don't really want to grow for awhile.  There's really no benefit for us to be any larger, so we will stay small until there is a greater reason for Ravenfox.  Expect a contact from us as soon as you send a message to me on PSN.  Thank you for your interest, see you on Warframe.

Strifedecer: you have been sent an invite, but I need to know if you are still interested.  There are limited positions available so if you haven't responded before we meet our quota, you may lose your spot- please let me know.

As for everyone else, Ravenfox still has 3 spots available before we close recruiting. 

Hello,

Ive been thinking of joining a clan recently. Im pretty new to warframe. I tend to solo a lot because nobody plays as a team which I don't like and i saw you have some spots open. I am a college student and am planning on going to the military afterwards so this sounded like a great place. I play pretty much every day of the week for at least an hour or two. If you still have spots open my PSN is hyabusak1 .

HyabusaK1, I will send you an Invite.  Expect a Warframe friend request within the next few hours of my posting.

ALLpro_16_- I am so sorry but I have to take these in the order they come and HyabusaK1 was our last open slot.  We may be recruiting again in a few months but for now we are through recruiting.  As a dedicated Ghost clan, we had very few spots left and they are all filled.  Best of luck to you, and sorry we could not accommodate you at this time.

NOTICE: Clan Ravenfox is closed to recruiting as our positions are now filled.  Sorry for any who may have wanted to join, we will be recruiting again down the road or if a position opens up.  Thankyou all for your interest and for your patience as well.  Good hunting Tenno! See you on the battlefield!

• 7 years later...