Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So We Lost Permanently Xy Amount Of Mastery?

Sikab

Hello.

I was one of those who stopped playing as soon as the 3x loot bug was noticeable.

I don't try to judge ppl who used it or not. I didn't, that doesn't make me any better.

Now that I'm done with the prologue :)

What I'm concerned about...

Out of the 2 games i played before realized the bug exists, I did gained 6-7lvls in total on my new weapons.

But the bug made it that no Mastery has been given for them lvling up -_-

Did we permanently lost those Mastery points?

UPDATE: Just played a Fast match to see if it just needs a reupdating with the Main Server.

Seems like the Mastery which wasn't distributed before, is being re-synchronized when you finish a game now. For now, seems like i didn't lost Mastery.
Edited by Sikab

Not every1 took the advantage of it you know. -_-

I know, the second this thing popped up i logged out at once and i came to the boards to see it was a game-wide thing.

But to the folks that went nuts getting extra stuff and possibly loosing mastery..... MWA AHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Just played a Fast match to see if it just needs a reupdating with the Main Server.

Seems like the Mastery which wasn't distributed before, is being re-synchronized when you finish a game now. For now, seems like i didn't lost Mastery.

What huh? There was a 3x loot bug? Lost mastery? I've been playing quite a bit and I missed both of these, apparently.

Servers went crazy long ago and anything you gained got tripled -_-
Edited by Sikab

I know, the second this thing popped up i logged of once i came to the boards and it was a game-wide thing.

But to the folks that went nuts getting extra stuff and possibly loosing mastery..... MWA AHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

I wouldn't mind trading some of my mastery points for a truckload of Rubedos, unfortunately I didn't had time to play much during the 3x bug. ;_;