Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dead Enemies Still Capturing Points In Archwing Interception

Ryujin

it's starting to get really annoying, and it's bad enough that the dead enemies still shoot at you while you can't do nothing to them -_-. Host doesn't have these problems but the Clients do. Also there needs to be a limit to how far the enemies capture line can go, i've seen an enemy go all the way to D (far point) to C(my point) and still capturing D

I've tested with a few people. The invisible enemies seems to be a bug for the host. Everyone else sees them as invisible, but the host can see them just fine.

The invisible enemies can shoot and capture points like normal, which is kind of difficult when you have to tell the host to kill things because you can't.

This has happened to me multiple times and I convinced it has to do with if you're the host or not. When my brother hosted last time, he was able to see and kill enemies that did not exist for me. We're in the same place so I was able to see his screen at the time. The invisible baddies can take the post. I wonder if lingering effects from killed baddies on both host and client is happening as well.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Also, might get moved to mission bugs section

Edited by 7.T.