Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Higher Level Sigils Should Boost Standing Gain

radthezero

With so many valuable rewards such as Specters, keys, consummables and of course, mods, unblockabe sigils doing the exact same as the first one sounds... Pointless. There's not too much to discuss here. They cost way too much in Standing and they have absolutely no difference from the first one. Why spending Standing with Sigils when we can just gun for the better rewards?

Boosting Standing gain or Warframe stats in a way similar to Auras or even other innate mods, like Power Damage or Duration, would all be fair game. As it stands, there's absolutely no motivation to even bother with them.

EDIT: I think it's worth adding, as many of my fellow Tenno did here, apart from the Sigils being totally ignorable, the whole thing is way too tiresome. When you do around 20-100 points each mission, and around a thousand of them for 50 waves of Void Defense III, you pretty much know that grinding has became excessive. Giving the Sigils a way to boost Standing gain would be an excellent way to mitigate that.

Edited by radthezero

im all in for this :/ the other sigil's serves no purpose

/sarcasme

But it does serve a purpose!

It lets other people see it and think "oh man! That fella has a high rank with that syndicate!"

Because people do watch other folks sigils, right? ....Right!?

Yes please. I understand this is a taste of end game, but the grind is tiring. If a person could use some strategy to achieve their goal the grind would be less tedious. I think Higher level sigils should provide a leveling bonus and I think rank into higher ranks should unlock higher tier alert missions for syndicates.