Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigils: A New Gameplay-Based Cosmetic, But Not Quite Complete.

Bawalbaba

I dunno if I should post this on the General feedback section, but I trust the community managers to help me on that.

Sigils: You earn them by aiding a certain syndicate who look the Warframe-verse at a different angle from you and from each other.

Issue 1: I, personally, have sided with the Perrin Sequence, Red Veil and New Loka. And apart from the 5x T4 Extermination keys, what I find most "werf" about Red Veil, are the sigils. I have acquired the Blades sigil and halfway to earn the Cull sigil (I'm a really slow player). But what kind of turns me off is that I can't equip two sigils at the same time, even if they are of the same syndicate. I really want to take off my Syndana, equip the basic syndicate sigil on the back and the advanced sigils on the chest to show off my Red Veil swagger.

Issue 2: I think by now everyone knows that Advanced sigils require more "Standing" to acquire. But they don't provide any bonuses towards the Syndicate standings. I mean,by wearing the syndicate sigil, I'm acting as a walking, mute, gun-totting, sword-slashing, badass banner of Red Veil publicity. So the more intricate sigils I wear, I should get a bit more syndicate standing probably ? Well the bonus shouldn't be that great, say 0.5% for the Respected tier sigils and should get 5% for the Exalted tier sigils. That should give people to equip and actually purchase more intricate sigils, because standings are actually really time-consuming to "farm" .

That's my two issues with Sigils, other than that, everything is fine. Archwings are an awesome experience for me, the mod drops are going as usual, really hard :P . U15 is worth it.