The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Low Fps Game Performance!

Danzan69

Yesterday was playing in the worst moment with 50 fps and now at the ship not reach to 20fps on any open spaces mission did not reach to 15 fps and the game frozen and then closes. 

I checked the video settings and still the same so I think they have problems or failure of performance with the game ...Fix it please :)

I experienced problem on some missions, for instance on Earth defense mission on Lith frame rate barely gets to 15fps, on void defense its above 40fps, and on some missions is normal 60fps like the new archwing mission on Earth. Changing resolution to lower settings (tried all of them) changes maybe 1-2fps which makes no sense at all, from the average as above mentioned. But as someone said I might be playing on  a toaster, but still... 1440x900 is native resolution, and playing on that or lower makes little difference in fps, so I choose to play on higher since when is lagging I might as well have a better picture :D
Drivers are up to date, all settings are chosen to make the game run smoother, all on low (changing it to high maybe 2-3fps drop?), but it appears that it starts to lag on random occasions. When Grineer attack on Earth the fps drops, but after that they resume to be above 30fps. Something about geometry of units probably... But who knows... It might be the background...
I also have some connections problems but I will post that on apropriate topic.