Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Mission - Forcefully Extracted Between Wave

Dairkrinn

I was playing the interception archwing mission on earth, and the last ennemy was stuck in an asteroid, out of bounds (out of the limitations of the mission). So I was forced to go around the asteroid, getting out limit, hoping to finish it off quickly and rush back in.
But the pop-up vote came in and prevent me to get back in time, so I got extracted forcefully without any possibility to continue the finish the mission, as it was impossible to kill this ennemy without getting out of bound and getting back in time.
Ennemies that get stuck in walls in already bad in itself, but when it causes you to fail a mission, it is quite annoying. Maybe an interruption of the forced extraction in between waves would be a quick fix for that.

Similar thing -- last enemy on round 4 stuck on an asteroid, but I wasn't the host, so after I killed it and flew off there was still an objective marker on it, and the mission wouldn't complete.

I re-approached the same spot and got the out of bounds warning, so I flew back to one of the control points and got extracted anyway.

Forced extraction from a radio tower, mission failed.

This isnt technically a bug, its a "feature."

But really I hate the emergency extractions so much I made a post about it in General feedback. I also see many other people are complaining about it too. I hope it gets removed soon.

This isnt technically a bug, its a "feature."

But really I hate the emergency extractions so much I made a post about it in General feedback. I also see many other people are complaining about it too. I hope it gets removed soon.

Well, the bug is not the extraction itself, but rather when an ennemy get stuck so far away that you have to expose yourself to forceful extraction to kill them, preventing you from finishing the mission.