Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Person Goes Idle And Defense Mission Never Starts?

MrFile

Started a mission with my friend and others joined in since it was public. Once it was over we did another mission and this time one person in the automatic squad that the game puts us in from the previous mission was AFK. It was a defense mission and the wave's never came for like 5min since the person was not moving.

Two issues here:

- No AFK kick, really?

- Why the heck am I being put into groups automatically? This is a terrible mechanic at least give me a way to turn it off

In general If one person is AFK perhaps start the wave? This needs to be fixed soon.

I ran into that myself, the workaround is for you and your friend to leave group and reform before queueing for another mission.  This can be very tedious and annoying.

Two possible solutions come to mind

- The ability to leave a mission group while still leaving you and your friend still grouped together.  That way you would not have to reinvite your friend after every mission.

or

- If someone does not click to start the next mission for the 75s countdown, game could remove them from group before starting the next mission.