Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Of Done This Earlier

Blakrana

Well, better late than never, right?

Hi, Blakrana here. Been around since Cicero Crisis during Update 11, and pretty much been milling about since then.

I admittedly got into Warframe due to the aesthetic, and since then I'm mostly interested in the lore we have or playing with what could or could not be the case. Which, if anyone's noticed my post history, is pretty much the main thing I do around the forums; go lurk in the Fan Zone section, maybe write a short or two (as of this time, I have actually written two Warframe one-shots.).

Other things I'm interested in are quite simply helping people and having fun; if I feel I can offer something to a debate, I'll probably say something, or give my best advice be it in or out of game. Not really been very good at being concise for some things though.

Typically I favour female frames, in all honesty; Valkyr, Trinity and Saryn are my top three, followed by Ember, Mag and Zephyr. Then I get diverse and use Oberon, Ash and Frost. Something about play style I suppose. Admittedly I prefer being methodical and accurate with guns, whilst melee I just let the inner Blood Knight go. Which is funny as most of my frames are a combination of Orange/Dark Blue for colour scheme, rather than red. Trinity is an exception: White/Red with Orange for energy lines. 

Outside of game...well, not much changes. I like my tabletop RPGs, having GMd for Anima: Beyond Fantasy, other video games and have a fondness for TCGs like MTG. Books are good, my writing has room to improve, as does my drawing ability, and can't beat a good bit of music. Fascinated by mythologies, foreign cultures and generally stuff. 

I'm pretty sure that'll do for a moderate summary.

Happy hunting, and if you ever need a hand, happy to help.

• 3 weeks later...