Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do Invasions Stop Progress?

xXxDavidCameronxXx

I'm trying to get past phobos so I can farm 600 oxium for Zephyr (also ridicullous), and there is an invasion right on the damn assasinate node. Let me spell this out DE, you know what is fun? Making progress on the star chart to play harder missions, and actually being able to farm to get new warframes to unlock new ways of playing. What isn't fun is spamming a mission 3/5 times to get a generic reward. It would actually be kind of cool if you still got the nav segment/adjacent nodes unlock, it would be a change of scenery and stuff, but these stupid infested invasions seem more like trolls than anything else at the moment.

thats just another boss. some people wanna farm other things like argon, or want nyx

What's your point? The boss presents no challenge, and I feel like I'm getting trolled because every time I want to unlock new nodes or planets there is an infestation outbreak. There are better ways of including infestation without having it impede progress. You might want to farm for Nyx but I want to farm for Zephyr, what good is it that Nyx farmers get an easy time when the already excessive time it takes to farm 600 oxium is delayed even further by this node.

What's your point? The boss presents no challenge, and I feel like I'm getting trolled because every time I want to unlock new nodes or planets there is an infestation outbreak. There are better ways of including infestation without having it impede progress. You might want to farm for Nyx but I want to farm for Zephyr, what good is it that Nyx farmers get an easy time when the already excessive time it takes to farm 600 oxium is delayed even further by this node

No boss presses a challenge, and its best just to do it when they arent up its sporatic but its no big deal cause they end reletively quickly, and they already have included infestation. but thats another faction as the corpus and grineer also have invasions on random nodes. not only that but nyx farmers have to wait for the phorid. zephyr farmers just have to play a good corpus mission thats a lot more places in the system