The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Sigil Customization?

EagleScoutman

So I've the starting sigil from the Red Veil...

6oC9N33.jpg

And the idea came to me; why not add the option for mirroring sigils? I mean, it can still be considered the front side right? While we're at it, I hope that there can be more options for placements like on the arms or even the legs. I hope that this could be considered seriously.

They really should let us just put them anywhere. Let the kids slap one on a codpiece or a boob while those with somewhat more creative juices enjoy placing their sigils wherever they want.

Edit: to you other idea, would that mean having two of the same sigil on the front, and one mirrored? Or do you mean just straight up mirroring a sigil?

I myself would be fine with that, however lore-wise it might not work, because certain organizations might frown upon their insignia being mirrored. It could denote disrespect.

Edited by SoulEchelon

They really should let us just put them anywhere. Let the kids slap one on a codpiece or a boob while those with somewhat more creative juices enjoy placing their sigils wherever they want.

Edit: to you other idea, would that mean having two of the same sigil on the front, and one mirrored? Or do you mean just straight up mirroring a sigil?

I myself would be fine with that, however lore-wise it might not work, because certain organizations might frown upon their insignia being mirrored. It could denote disrespect.

That's right, I find that it's a real shame not to be able to have mirror displays of the sigils like a body tattoo. I get that the orginal intent was to wear it like a badge, but being able to have wider options with what to do with them would be good too.