Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Rank Up!

brisca

hello

Im rank lvl 5 and want to rank up my profile.

But i cant do the mission, it looks like its starting but after that im still in my space ship.( bugged i can see annything or do annything)

Please help me, or tell me what to do....

Greetings from ...Brisca....

So it goes to the load screen, but just continues to load without anything happening?

Do you get kicked back into the Liset with a Mission Failed and a rank up test fail 24 hr wait time?  Or are you just basically forcing the game closed and logging back in and able to start the rank up over again with no luck loading into it?

nope its sending me back to the ship, and after that, i cant try it again.(the timer 24 hour)

im try it now a few days but its realy bugged.

maybe my account needs a fix or something?

So I guess you mean it is the second option given by Crackle.

Try setting the matchmaking setting to Solo, then relog/restart game to make sure the setting is saved. After confirming it has been set to Solo, do the rank up test. It works for some people.

I have the same problem. This is the 3rd day in a row where i go for rank up, the loading screen ( with the ship flying ) displays, then when the loading is over i'm back to the ship and the timer is triggered.

This is very aggravating. I will try the "solo queue" option discussed above.. tommorow. I'm .. annoyed. Really. Dirty bug, and having to wait 24hours for retrying the damn bug is unbearable. 

Edit: details

I'm on PC, trying to level from rank 0 to rank 1. 

Edited by Fhom