The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading

demoxis

It would begin to turn the game into a market place more than a game for hack dash and blast kind of game. Everyone would be farming for what ever they can and boost the mod to the peak and try to get the most bang for their credits 

why not Roll with that make a marketplace planet which is essentially a Trade floor I have some mods that my friend wants and if trade comes in I will be able to share them besides they dont HAVE to make the trade Currency just mods

why not Roll with that make a marketplace planet which is essentially a Trade floor I have some mods that my friend wants and if trade comes in I will be able to share them besides they dont HAVE to make the trade Currency just mods

That would deter from the actual focus for what the game is. Look at TF2, how many people don't care about the actual game and go there just to trade? It's bad for the game. Plus I it would be annoying as hell to have bots spam the chat for trades and whatnot, ugh.

If there is any sort of trading, I would not have it involve any sort of currency, both credits and platinum. You should pool resources for clan, and perhaps trade mods, but that's it. Even then that needs some thought.

That would deter from the actual focus for what the game is. Look at TF2, how many people don't care about the actual game and go there just to trade? It's bad for the game. Plus I it would be annoying as hell to have bots spam the chat for trades and whatnot, ugh.

Bots going into a game with 3 other people?  Not really worth it.

I am sure if you added a Kick Vote Feature then a lot of the bots would get kicked from games where players actually want to play.

Bots going into a game with 3 other people?  Not really worth it.

I am sure if you added a Kick Vote Feature then a lot of the bots would get kicked from games where players actually want to play.

Not the sort of bots I was referring to...I meant bots that spam adds in chat.

It'd be nigh impossible to bot this game. People farm it? Yeah. Bot it? Haha. That'd be one smart A.I. 

I'd like trading.

Just straight barter-trade. No trading for credits/platinum, etc. Only mods.

The only thing about that would be that the RMT people would sell the rare mods for real cash. That'd be the only problem. And it's nice not having the spammy bots in the game..

In game? It'd be fun to trade stuff to friends. Say they got three of something and you zero, and you three of something and them zero.

It'd be nice but, yeah.

No support, there is a reason they made it like this. To get more money from a free to play game. Mods are one of the strongest things in this game. Most farm them for sure and it is boring at times but some pay for the mods and when this game is already a free to play game, the only way the developers can make money is to make it harder to get items via free means and give players opportunity to skip progress via real money purchases.