Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates

xventriloquist

Question

Hi tenno, until a couple of hours ago I could try to play the syndicates, i chose X syndicate, i put the sigil in my warframe and then i went to play a run on dark sector on pluto, i won like 1k points but i relogged and those points disappeared and the same thing happened to me when i switched the main warframe, I thought i must to do all the necessary points for go up the reputation or something, please i need a guide for understand everything about this game mode, much appreciated, peace, out.

4 answers to this question

Join Syndicate > Equip sigil > do missions > earn points.

That's all there is to it. If you relogged during the mission then I don't think your progress gets saved. If you relogged after completing the mission your points should be there, otherwise it must be some bug. Points shouldn't disappear when you switch warframes either, I've been doing that all the time.

Join Syndicate > Equip sigil > do missions > earn points.

That's all there is to it. If you relogged during the mission then I don't think your progress gets saved. If you relogged after completing the mission your points should be there, otherwise it must be some bug. Points shouldn't disappear when you switch warframes either, I've been doing that all the time.

That's the point, i relogged after the missions was completed, weird. I was like wtf.