The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf T4 Survival Keyshare/farm Group

Yoonsama

Hi,

I'm looking for several individuals to start a T4 survival keysharing/farming group. The idea is to farm interceptions for T4 survival keys and do them 4x.

I have all the mods and frames I need, now just looking to rank up those pesky 10 rank mods with fusion cores.

Currently have: Nekros and Nova, boltor p brakk and ichors fully cell'd and forma'd + corrosive projection.

What I'm looking for: similarily geared players equipped for long T4 survivals, but just need to upgrade their mods to rank 10.

You can play everyday, or once a month. I'm just looking to get a network going, as I'm finding it difficult to find T4 survivals on the recruitment channel.

Hit me up by leaving a message in this forum or PM Yoonsama.

If anyone has a clan that fits this please let me know and I'll gladly join.

Oh, and I'm located in eastern NA.

Hey, i can help i have a clan that regularly goes and does long t4s thats between 1 hour 30mins and 2hours 30mins. we us voice coms and always farm together and play together. its mostly a Uk-eu clan so depending on how late you play in the day it might be an issue but we tend to play late anyways from like 6pm-1am UK time but we are always looking for people with corrosive projection to have more people that are vaable for long T4's currently have about 10 people that do the leaderboard runs.

If your interested ill be happy to tell you more information.

Edited by Dextral

Color me interested. I would like to have dependable buddies along for my T4S R5 core farm sessions.

Frames: All, but preferably Limbo (non-troll, all-round support, dedicated reviver and LS activator) and Banshee (max range Sonar for constant detection & Sound Quake for room-wide CC)

Weapons: Top tier, potatoed and formaed up the wazoo.

Auras: All, equip as needed basis.

Also, allied with Arbiters of Hexis, can provide a steady supply of T4S keys.