The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Werid Text Box

ShiroyoOchigano

I wasn't sure where to put this so I put it under performance.

I just returned to Wf after a long time today and noticed I was having some alt+tab issues. If I alt+Tabed then I could not get any visual in WF back but the game would run and could hear the sound but only got a black screen on WF.

To solve this I started not to play in full screen. After this I realized that alt+tab might not be the issue. While playing randomly I got this text box. This text box at one point would cap the number of letters that can be typed and would start beeping and I could not more use my keyboard and instead had to use my arrows. Yes, I could not even use abilities. Some Chinese text would also appear and options would drop down with Chinese options. I have no idea what this is and I doubt it is a program on my computer since I do not know Chinese. Below is a screenshot of the text box.

To fix this I completely have to quit WF and reopen again. This also does not seem to be a seperate program since I opened task manager and could not find anything out of the ordinary running, couldn't even find it in task manager's processes. Hope someone has a solution since it is really painful to play with this since it happens so often.

http://i.imgur.com/sy3COKE.png

There was an old bug where if you alt-tabbed out and back into Warframe, everything you typed was entered into the password field of the title screen even though you were logged in. After a while that field would fill up and stop you from typing in-game.

Relogging would show a crapload of characters where they don't belong.