Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build Be So Bad Mang

YurgBurg

Question

OK so my frost is absolute junk like its not even funny i die so eaisly can someone help me out with some build with frost and ash, and I was also wondering if anyone has any matchmaking problems like getting stuck at half load then loading to full the saying disconnected from host?

11 answers to this question

Try A Redirection on Frost.

Try A Vitality on Ash.

Level up both of the Frames on low level missions (Mercury)

well ash is level 30 and i already got vitality i mean for like increased smokescreen and more damage and shuriken, also frost is level 23.

well ash is level 30 and i already got vitality i mean for like increased smokescreen and more damage and shuriken, also frost is level 23.

Rank up your Vitality and Redirection mods if you are having trouble surviving. For Power Strength, get the mod Intensify. For Power Duration, get the mod Continuity. Also, slap on a Streamline to make your power cost less.

Ash might be my favorite frame I've used so far.

Vitality and redirection are great for Ash (I have about 800 health and 600 shields).  Don't worry about using/leveling shuriken, Focus on maxing out Smoke Screen and Blade Storm.  Smoke Screen (and a good melee weapon) and Blade Storm plus Streamline will allow you to kill just about everything, and solo a good majority of things, and I haven't even put a reactor on my Ash yet.  Teleport is neat, but overall not really necessary.

Ash might be my favorite frame I've used so far.

Vitality and redirection are great for Ash (I have about 800 health and 600 shields).  Don't worry about using/leveling shuriken, Focus on maxing out Smoke Screen and Blade Storm.  Smoke Screen (and a good melee weapon) and Blade Storm plus Streamline will allow you to kill just about everything, and solo a good majority of things, and I haven't even put a reactor on my Ash yet.  Teleport is neat, but overall not really necessary.

Thank you alot very thorough and any ideas on matchmaking problem?

Rank up your Vitality and Redirection mods if you are having trouble surviving. For Power Strength, get the mod Intensify. For Power Duration, get the mod Continuity. Also, slap on a Streamline to make your power cost less.

Thank you for specific mods and i got 810 hp with 100+ armor so i think i'm good on survivability.

Edited by YurgBurg

Thank you alot very thorough and any ideas on matchmaking problem?

Happy to help.  Fortunately for me, I don't have to worry about matchmaking so much because I'm on PS4.  I hear matchmaking has become a real problem on PC though.  I hope they fix it soon, so you can enjoy WF more than you are now.

One thing you can try is join a public squad doing an alert or Infested invasion mission, and politely ask via mic or chat (mic is faster) if anyone could stick around to help you out with a tough mission.  If they're rocking a Prime WF or have a mastery rank 4 and up, they'll usually help out a noob.  From what I gather, the WF community is pretty great.

Happy to help.  Fortunately for me, I don't have to worry about matchmaking so much because I'm on PS4.  I hear matchmaking has become a real problem on PC though.  I hope they fix it soon, so you can enjoy WF more than you are now.

One thing you can try is join a public squad doing an alert or Infested invasion mission, and politely ask via mic or chat (mic is faster) if anyone could stick around to help you out with a tough mission.  If they're rocking a Prime WF or have a mastery rank 4 and up, they'll usually help out a noob.  From what I gather, the WF community is pretty great.

Thats a pretty good idea although,I can't even find one squad so i'm stuck rank 7.