Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Assault Rifle

crazymax

Psyren i belive..but still in single bullet it hmm.. is not so powerful like a Latron or Burston... i try lvl burston to 30 and put all my Latron mods to it and i just image how many numbers ill see when one burst - 3 bullets- go to the target ;]

i hope in this game will be a tons of difrents weapons..

Is sniperton better then latron, I kind of don't know what I should get as of right now. If anyone could provide a screenshot of the sniperon scoped in it be really helpful cause that the only thing that confuses me.

if i remeber sniperton and latron have the same zoom.. but i can be wrong and its a small difrence..

sniperton its ok on long distance and a little in middle .. worst on close range.. this weapon promote headshooting only .. only on headshoot u see a good dmg.

Its good weapon for support frames in group.. they can cover friends etc etc..

Ok so i just bought gorgon and tried it out. Truefully, i dont like the weapon because of that weird "the more u press the faster the gun shoots" thing and makes it a spray and pray gun, and as u all know rifle ammo is hard to find.

ill keep it in my inventory just in case i change my mind.

i like my gorgon. its now lvl 30 with with +34% dmg +25% armor piercing dmg +15% electricity dmg +21 fire dmg and i start with 1400 ammo. every mob needs only small burst till it dies and u never run out of ammo.

2 multishot mods on burston = best gameplay type.

you can roll with braton but I really like hit scan and K.O. type of gameplay instead of moving your gun around the room like some crazy person.

Why, burston sucks usually compared to other guns right?

yeah but 1.00+ multishot brings so much more DPS(it is not actually the amount of bullets that increase damage but amount of bullets that hit target like this ::: and you are most likely to get a headshot and critical hit every time) to it and you will litteraly have 80% dps in the game of 4 players because you will be able to kill everything before gorgon heats up or hek comes into range. You have to move fast for this gameplay style though.

Imo roll with burston if you want to experience best gameplay, being able to do tricks and shoot everything in mid range(because 95% targets are in mid range and that is what burston is) on the other hand if you just want to have maximum carnage go with hek or gorgon.

Also bronco is best sidearm because of its situationality(same as burston) as always when you pull sidearm out you are out of bullets and enemies are closing fast to you(really close range). Just be warned it is extremely unstable weapon with large hop(dont ever use hip aim)

Also forget about melee play unless you stack warframe(75% melee damage) mods to it.

Edited by FreakD

The Burston is bad, because you can't reliably hit targets over 15 metres and it has lower damage output than the burst fire pistol. For a bridging weapon between the Braton and the Latron it fails in almost every respect.

The Latron is good if your soloing or have macros, and is pretty much a semi-auto sniper does good damage and is pin point accurate but fires rather slowly unless upgraded, very easy on the ammo but needs fire rate mods to keep up with other people in co-op.

The Braton is good because it's accurate enough to full auto targets at 50 metres and it's rate of fire lets you bulldoze heavy enemies in a matter of seconds. Very ammo hungry and should be the base line that you compare everything against.

The Gorgon is overpowering because it has the damage of the Latron, the rate of fire of the Braton and at level 15 has a magazine of 195 rounds. It's high damage makes it easy on the ammo if your careful with it, but couple that with the rate of fire and huge clip and you have a room sweeper that everyone uses for a reason. Only down side is that you need to be level 2 to unlock it.

The Latron is good if your soloing or have macros, and is pretty much a semi-auto sniper does good damage and is pin point accurate but fires rather slowly unless upgraded, very easy on the ammo but needs fire rate mods to keep up with other people in co-op.

This is bull. Don't use any fire rate mods and i go through mobs faster than most people i've seen around. This is also on higher ranked missions where only the veterans dare go. Please don't post things that are entirely untrue before actually learning how to use the damn thing correctly.

Well then most people seem to like the latron so I may go get that still, any option on that sniper rifle that in-game or does no one use it cause it sucks lol?

I haven't met anyone using it purely because of the name. Sniper suggests the ADS is removed by a scope. Whether it does so? No idea. But with maps that are mostly tiny, a sniper is not a smart choice.

(this is at 15 upgrades in it)

i used the latron and the gorgon. the gorgon seems to kill boss shields but does small damage vs their hp because it is near impossable to get headshots at a safe distance.

the latron seems to take a full clip to take out boss shields and by the time you reload you have to take their shields out again. but when the shields are down, the latron does most hp damage to a boss because you can acctually aim with it.

in rushing the gorgon is the best lead followed by the latron. gorgon runs in their shooting everything and the latron cleans up the little things as it passes.

ammow lasts longer with the latron than with the gorgon and your accuracy is higher with the latron. when fighting a hord of hostiles, the gorgon is the gun you want but when it is a small group, the latron gets them with ease and better ammow savings.

in my oppinion, the latron and gorgon are good friends.

the latron seems to take a full clip to take out boss shields and by the time you reload you have to take their shields out again. but when the shields are down, the latron does most hp damage to a boss because you can acctually aim with it.

Adding the correct elemental mods will make sure that 1 / 2 shots will take out a whole boss shield. Just figured i'd add that.

I thought the Latron was pretty damn good so long as you can line up headshots.

Then i bought a Gorgon and faceroll everything all day with little aiming. Holy S#&$ that weapon is OP as balls.

I didnt myself that weapon, too random accuracy. U cant even shoot heads from 50 meter...not even 20 meter. If u are good aimer, Latron is way better, no need to pickup, bullets because u dont need any more than 200 every mission. 1 Hitting every monster.

Edited by zkitzor